PDA

View Full Version : Columbus HC Football Job

hookandladder
04-18-2013, 06:40 PM
Rumor has it they hired LG old Coach, Good luck with that.

YTBulldogs
04-18-2013, 08:46 PM
Hey, all he has to do is what he likes to do, coach football. The Sup/AD will do all the hiring, firing and all the AD business. Congrats to the old LG coach.

hookandladder
04-18-2013, 08:53 PM
Hey, all he has to do is what he likes to do, coach football. The Sup/AD will do all the hiring, firing and all the AD business. Congrats to the old LG coach.

He will need to get his old coaching staff to come there to be successful, what I was told from his former players that won State.

YTBulldogs
04-18-2013, 09:41 PM
He will need to get his old coaching staff to come there to be successful, what I was told from his former players that won State.

Sure the Sup/AD will get a good staff.

hookandladder
04-19-2013, 06:16 AM
Sure the Sup/AD will get a good staff.

He will need it, needs all the help he can find off that staff.

maestro
04-19-2013, 09:18 AM
It would be a shame if Columbus loses coach collier.

Solid hoops guy that holds his own in football also.

Just let me say.... Through all of this super/ath dir mess, it's the assistant coaches and their families that suffer

hookandladder
04-19-2013, 11:52 AM
It would be a shame if Columbus loses coach collier.

Solid hoops guy that holds his own in football also.

Just let me say.... Through all of this super/ath dir mess, it's the assistant coaches and their families that suffer

Yes, would love for our coaches staff to stay in tack however it is all part of the business. It is the profession that they choose , in LG it is one of those rare schools that there is job security. The pay may not be the best but you can may it home for as long as you want , very hard to not be renewed.

Scoop27
04-19-2013, 04:19 PM
is that Kirk Collier who used to be Bellville?
I knew him when he was at East Bernard

Scoop27
04-19-2013, 04:20 PM
KULM Radio in Columbus said today on news that it will become official on Monday

Manso/V8
04-19-2013, 08:19 PM
is that Kirk Collier who used to be Bellville?
I knew him when he was at East Bernard

Yes, Kirk Collier stayed in Bellville for a year after Chancellor left, then joined Chancellor up in Longview (Pine Tree?) and moved back to Columbus last year or so.

CheerMom
04-22-2013, 02:06 PM
Heard it was Vallastro....think they were hiring this morning....any word?

ol country boy
04-22-2013, 09:46 PM
Congrats to Valastro. Good coach. Did a great job at La Grange and East Chambers