PDA

View Full Version : La Grange Head Baseball Position

hookandladder
04-18-2013, 08:14 AM
Is now open and posted if anyone is interested in coaching in LG.

YTBulldogs
04-18-2013, 09:07 AM
Will the current coach finish the year?

Red&White_9x5
04-18-2013, 09:40 AM
The Leopards seem to be having another great year on the diamond, what is going on? Did the current coach get another job?

YTBulldogs
04-18-2013, 09:50 AM
He got a principal gig there.

hookandladder
04-18-2013, 01:23 PM
Will the current coach finish the year?

Yes he will finish the year.

buff4ever
04-18-2013, 03:52 PM
The Leopards seem to be having another great year on the diamond, what is going on? Did the current coach get another job?

That is how upset they are about those two Giddings losses in district.

JK.

He is a good guy. Deserves it if he wants it.

hookandladder
04-18-2013, 06:38 PM
That is how upset they are about those two Giddings losses in district.

JK.

He is a good guy. Deserves it if he wants it.

Damn sure am not happy about them 2 losses , they have had our number for years. Ass. Coach knows us to well , at least we shut them out in Football this year. Now that was Sweet.

1st and goal
04-18-2013, 09:03 PM
Damn sure am not happy about them 2 losses , they have had our number for years. Ass. Coach knows us to well , at least we shut them out in Football this year. Now that was Sweet.

What was the story about a few years back when LG beat the Buffs in LG's tourney and I can't remember but maybe the Buff's left the 2nd place trophy there, then someone from LG came and put it on our homeplate or something like that???

Somebody straighten out my story, I've slept since then...I just remember later on that year in district when LG came up here to play, we put it on them then. :)

YTBulldogs
04-18-2013, 09:47 PM
What was the story about a few years back when LG beat the Buffs in LG's tourney and I can't remember but maybe the Buff's left the 2nd place trophy there, then someone from LG came and put it on our homeplate or something like that???

Somebody straighten out my story, I've slept since then...I just remember later on that year in district when LG came up here to play, we put it on them then. :)

Why didn't ya'll take your trophy with you? That appears to be the issue.

hookandladder
04-19-2013, 06:14 AM
Why didn't ya'll take your trophy with you? That appears to be the issue.

Yes they were pissed that we beat them , they were a solid team with the Marlow brother's, Plumlee, Masek and other quaility ball players. My son was a freshman on that team so I do not know the exact story but I do think we had something to do with the Trophy being placed at home plate , it was all in good fun. Our players definitely rerspected that team from Giddings, one of the best at the 3A level that I have seen in years since we won with Homer.

fungo
04-19-2013, 07:20 PM
Baseball Coach is moving up into an assistant principal job. He has done a great job with his players and teams. He will be missed on the Baseball Field.

fungo
04-19-2013, 07:26 PM
Hopefully LG finishes district strong and swings the bat better than this last week.

hookandladder
05-02-2013, 01:47 PM
It is down to 4 , should know more on Monday.