PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Choice Question of the Week

Cam
04-17-2013, 03:50 PM
In honor of G2's regular "Happy Hump Day" thread, every Wednesday will be Multi-Q day as well...so, here goes the first ever Downlow Multiple Choice Question of the Week:

CAN STEPHENVILLE REPEAT AS STATE CHAMPIONS IN 2013?

A. Yes, most definitely. They have enough talent coming back plus a strong crop of JV'ers. The Jackets aren't done stingin'!

B. No way. They lost too much talent. But they will win the 7 on 7 tourny.

C. Maybe. Depends on whether them UFO's show up again and work their magic.

D. Absolutely not! After Ville's little illegal hunting excursion into the Stephenville woods and accidently shooting an alien who was collecting acorns, thus blowin' half his arse off. The aliens are pissed and will be moving on to another town to work their magic.
Said Ville after being arrested: "I swear that was a deer! I saw the antlers dammit! You mean it's not hunting season right now?":vrycnfsd:

E. All of the above! :vrycnfsd:

F. None of the above.....

Feel free to elaborate......

defense51
04-17-2013, 04:31 PM
Definitely "e", all of the above!

cowboyandchrist
04-17-2013, 11:22 PM
In honor of G2's regular "Happy Hump Day" thread, every Wednesday will be Multi-Q day as well...so, here goes the first ever Downlow Multiple Choice Question of the Week:

CAN STEPHENVILLE REPEAT AS STATE CHAMPIONS IN 2013?

A. Yes, most definitely. They have enough talent coming back plus a strong crop of JV'ers. The Jackets aren't done stingin'!

B. No way. They lost too much talent. But they will win the 7 on 7 tourny.

C. Maybe. Depends on whether them UFO's show up again and work their magic.

D. Absolutely not! After Ville's little illegal hunting excursion into the Stephenville woods and accidently shooting an alien who was collecting acorns, thus blowin' half his arse off. The aliens are pissed and will be moving on to another town to work their magic.
Said Ville after being arrested: "I swear that was a deer! I saw the antlers dammit! You mean it's not hunting season right now?":vrycnfsd:

E. All of the above! :vrycnfsd:

F. None of the above.....

Feel free to elaborate......

No they will not repete, the Carthage Dawgs win number 4 this year.