PDA

View Full Version : Yo panfan

Cam
04-17-2013, 12:31 PM
So how come your new beautiful, colossal, magnificent, awesome, breathtaking, unbelievable, kick ass stadium have such a small visitor's side? Or at least it appears that way. What's the capacity of the visitors side? When Burnet shows up to ruin your party your also gonna have to deal with Burnet spillover onto the home side! And that's a recipe for trouble....specially if you get Greendawg on that side along with a couple of our school board members!....bunch of trouble makers that they are......:crazy:

panfan
04-17-2013, 01:51 PM
New stadium to seat 5k, old one was 1560, that's 3.21x bigger! So assuming seating in old stadium was 2:1, and assuming new stadium has same ratio home to visitors, means we can seat at least 750 burnet wide butts or about 1.5 k fans from others places. Hell I don't know what the visitors side #s are, but total will be 5k. But ill bet my wag is close. It is nice stadium though. Can't wait for yall to come to town, #3 will be setup smack inthe middle on defense waiting to eat some poor bullpups lunch.

Cam
04-17-2013, 04:17 PM
New stadium to seat 5k, old one was 1560, that's 3.21x bigger! So assuming seating in old stadium was 2:1, and assuming new stadium has same ratio home to visitors, means we can seat at least 750 burnet wide butts or about 1.5 k fans from others places. Hell I don't know what the visitors side #s are, but total will be 5k. But ill bet my wag is close. It is nice stadium though. Can't wait for yall to come to town, #3 will be setup smack inthe middle on defense waiting to eat some poor bullpups lunch.

I do believe you just called the town of Burnet, FAT!!!.....:flaming:

Your boy got moved to the middle? LB or line?.....no matters...the results will be the same as last year!:stirpot:....no offence to your fine hard playin' boy!....

panfan
04-17-2013, 04:38 PM
No, large. We will see about the results when the time comes