PDA

View Full Version : Winnsboro verus Lindale

BigRedfan
10-26-2003, 06:39 PM
How do you see this game going. Winnsboro's only loss has come at the hands of the Gilmer Buckeyes. Lindale is a good young team who just barely beat Mount Vernon this past Friday night. eek! :p :rolleyes:

Buckeye80
10-27-2003, 09:39 PM
Lindale is very tough to gauge this year, but I think the Red Raiders win this one something like 38-13. I don't think the Eagles are playing consistent enough on "D" to stop that "wacky" (LOL) offense y'all run. Winnsboro vs. Atlanta in Mt. Pleasant on Nov 8. Chalk it up!!

PPHSfan
10-27-2003, 09:43 PM
If Lindale is smart, they will use their stout running game and stable of players to keep Winnsboro's offense off of the field, and wear them down over four quarters.

If they do as I say :D ......Lindale 21-14 :p

Otherwise, Winnsboro could walk away with it. eek!

Buckeye80
10-27-2003, 09:48 PM
PPHS fan, the problem with that is that Winnsboro is a ball control team. They run up the middle probably 70% of the time. It will be hard for a young Lindale team to dictate the tempo of the game. By the way, are you planning on coming to Mt. Pleasant for the 11-3A/ 12-3A showdown? I only ask because you seem to know so much about our lowly districts out here in the sticks.

PPHSfan
10-27-2003, 09:57 PM
I try to make as many playoff games as I can. And I drove out to Mount Pleasant a few weeks ago for the Titus County Fair, and saw that nice stadium they built last year. So I will definatley try and make a few of them.

Trust me on this one ok? The only way Winnsboro beats Lindale is by passing the ball. Throw your playbook out the window, call up Leach at the other Red Raiders and ask him for a crash course on the Spread.

That "Young" team over in Lindale, has a couple of Deer in the backfield and they will show YOU guys what a running game is.

If you don't believe me call every team they have played this year.

Buckeye80
10-27-2003, 10:00 PM
PPHSfan:
I try to make as many playoff games as I can. And I drove out to Mount Pleasant a few weeks ago for the Titus County Fair, and saw that nice stadium they built last year. So I will definatley try and make a few of them.

Trust me on this one ok? The only way Winnsboro beats Lindale is by passing the ball. Throw your playbook out the window, call up Leach at the other Red Raiders and ask him for a crash course on the Spread.

That "Young" team over in Lindale, has a couple of Deer in the backfield and they will show YOU guys what a running game is.

If you don't believe me call every team they have played this year.Now, realize that I am from Gilmer not Winnsboro. So, did you mean that Lindale is going to show Gilmer a running game or Winnsboro? Because, I really doubt that they have enough speed to run around Gilmer's defense.

PPHSfan
10-27-2003, 10:05 PM
I meant they are going to show Winnsboro a running game.

I know they don't have the speed to run around Gilmer....however they are probably faster than you think they are.