PDA

View Full Version : Now I know why animals are mutating at a rapid pace...

Cam
04-17-2013, 11:56 AM
the other day I was stopped at the drive thru bank teller. The car next to me took off and I noticed a puddle of green liquid coolant...Not a minute later here come some birdies and they immediately started drinking the stuff!!......we're poisoning ourselves and everything around us......

Everywhere you look...you hear about two headed pigs, fish with two tails, big snails that can puncture your tires, giant earthworms that have teeth, rattlesnakes that don't rattle and have large exposed scrotums now, and even Greendawg claims he's growin' a third testicle!....and the final straw: If you hear your PC's keyboard clicking at night, sneak up on it, hit the lights, and you'll find a giant cockroach preparing for the inevitable takeover of the world!!...ayayayayay.....

THE END IS NEAR..........that is all...:vrycnfsd:

....is football season here yet?...

buff4ever
04-17-2013, 01:15 PM
the other day I was stopped at the drive thru bank teller. The car next to me took off and I noticed a puddle of green liquid coolant...Not a minute later here come some birdies and they immediately started drinking the stuff!!......we're poisoning ourselves and everything around us......

Everywhere you look...you hear about two headed pigs, fish with two tails, big snails that can puncture your tires, giant earthworms that have teeth, rattlesnakes that don't rattle and have large exposed scrotums now, and even Greendawg claims he's growin' a third testicle!....and the final straw: If you hear your PC's keyboard clicking at night, sneak up on it, hit the lights, and you'll find a giant cockroach preparing for the inevitable takeover of the world!!...ayayayayay.....

THE END IS NEAR..........that is all...:vrycnfsd:

....is football season here yet?...

You be sniffing too much paint.

Cam
04-17-2013, 02:08 PM
You be sniffing too much paint.

I do believe that goes both ways!.....:D

Old Dog
04-17-2013, 02:16 PM
was that bank in Cedar Park or Bertram?

Cam
04-17-2013, 03:16 PM
was that bank in Cedar Park or Bertram?

just what are you gettin' at Old Dog?......:thinking:.....actually, it was neither....It was at a Wells Fargo off Braker Ln. next to The Domain in Austin......

panfan
04-17-2013, 03:24 PM
just what are you gettin' at Old Dog?......:thinking:.....actually, it was neither....It was at a Wells Fargo off Braker Ln. next to The Domain in Austin...... doesn't that exceed the boundaries if your ankle bracelet?

defense51
04-17-2013, 03:28 PM
doesn't that exceed the boundaries if your ankle bracelet?

Busted!!!:tisk:

Cam
04-17-2013, 03:56 PM
doesn't that exceed the boundaries if your ankle bracelet?

...why I never.....I am appalled!......:foul:

Old Dog
04-17-2013, 10:22 PM
not getting at anything, just trying to stir the pot a little.........there have so few insults of late that it's worrisome!!!!!!!