PDA

View Full Version : Argyle Hires New OC

regaleagle
04-15-2013, 07:02 PM
A few weeks ago Jeff Harp announced his retirement as Offensive Coordinator after 9 yrs. with Argyle. He led them to 2 State Finals in that span. The new OC for Argyle has been hired. He is Shay Nanny, former OC and Asst. Head Coach from Class 4A Carrollton Hebron. More news on his backround and offensive philosophy will be forthcoming. I do know that Hebron has had some excellent balanced attacks recently under his tenure.

PS: Coach Harp amassed a win total of 100 games in just 9 seasons while at Argyle. His son Dillion will be graduating this year and is a heckuva baseball player....may get some scholarship offers at the next level. Good luck to Coach Harp in his retirement, and thanks so much for the exciting ride.

Ernest T Bass
04-15-2013, 08:53 PM
A few weeks ago Jeff Harp announced his retirement as Offensive Coordinator after 9 yrs. with Argyle. He led them to 2 State Finals in that span. The new OC for Argyle has been hired. He is Shay Nanny, former OC and Asst. Head Coach from Class 4A Carrollton Hebron. More news on his backround and offensive philosophy will be forthcoming. I do know that Hebron has had some excellent balanced attacks recently under his tenure.

PS: Coach Harp amassed a win total of 100 games in just 9 seasons while at Argyle. His son Dillion will be graduating this year and is a heckuva baseball player....may get some scholarship offers at the next level. Good luck to Coach Harp in his retirement, and thanks so much for the exciting ride.

Hebron is 5A, fyi

regaleagle
04-16-2013, 01:56 AM
Yep, ETB they sure is alright. Thanks for the correction. I remember when they were 4A not that many years ago, but those good teams recently were all in 5A I believe. Maybe that first year they went deep in the playoffs they were still 4a, I can't really remember. The years are going by so fast.....

defense51
04-16-2013, 02:42 AM
Yep, ETB they sure is alright. Thanks for the correction. I remember when they were 4A not that many years ago, but those good teams recently were all in 5A I believe. Maybe that first year they went deep in the playoffs they were still 4a, I can't really remember. The years are going by so fast.....
Shay Nanny from Tolar, Tx?