PDA

View Full Version : 26-3A Baseball Results (April 9th)

YTBulldogs
04-09-2013, 09:20 PM
Yoakum 4
Smithville 0

Final

Blue42
04-09-2013, 09:48 PM
Cuero 10 run rule on Buffs

hookandladder
04-09-2013, 10:21 PM
La Grange 17 Gonzales 2

YTBulldogs
04-10-2013, 06:55 AM
Look for another exciting game this Friday as our feather friends from Cuero flock into town. TB looking to get past the 4th this time without issue. That inning cost him over there in the first round of district play. Should be a great pitching matchup, and the stands packed.

hookandladder
04-10-2013, 01:36 PM
Look for another exciting game this Friday as our feather friends from Cuero flock into town. TB looking to get past the 4th this time without issue. That inning cost him over there in the first round of district play. Should be a great pitching matchup, and the stands packed.

Good Luck, would not hurt my feelings for a Bulldog win.

YTBulldogs
04-10-2013, 01:56 PM
All the games with the leaders (LG, Cuero) could of gone either way in first round of action. That's how tight this finish will be IMO. LG is 3-0 against us this year (all those could of went either way), and I'd say the Leopards are fav's to be D26 DC. But, that's why they play the games, you never know. I don't see LG hiccuping this go around against Giddings though. I like you H&L, seeing our playoff's teams from out of D26, making a very deep run. Luckily, no Sweeny encounter till the state tournament if one of us is fortunate to get to the show. GZ scares me as a possible stumbling block other then the Gob's and LG. That lefty is a good pitcher, and handles us well. But, their "D" always finds a way to blow a big game for them.

44INAROW
04-10-2013, 02:27 PM
All the games with the leaders (LG, Cuero) could of gone either way in first round of action. That's how tight this finish will be IMO. LG is 3-0 against us this year (all those could of went either way), and I'd say the Leopards are fav's to be D26 DC. But, that's why they play the games, you never know. I don't see LG hiccuping this go around against Giddings though. I like you H&L, seeing our playoff's teams from out of D26, making a very deep run. Luckily, no Sweeny encounter till the state tournament if one of us is fortunate to get to the show. GZ scares me as a possible stumbling block other then the Gob's and LG. That lefty is a good pitcher, and handles us well. But, their "D" always finds a way to blow a big game for them.

the last game of the season (Cuero vs LG) is going to be a good one............... not sure if I am going to the Land of Leather Friday but I will holler if I do

YTBulldogs
04-10-2013, 05:53 PM
the last game of the season (Cuero vs LG) is going to be a good one............... not sure if I am going to the Land of Leather Friday but I will holler if I do

Yes, should be for the district championship that last week in Cuero.

hookandladder
04-11-2013, 06:07 AM
Yes, should be for the district championship that last week in Cuero.

Would love for my son to go out District Champion in Football and Baseball however I do not see a Waco Robinson type team in region 4 , so as far as coming in 1st or 3rd in District does not seem to be that big a deal. I see Region 4 being wide open as far as who ends up at the State Tournament , should be some exciting games along the way.

YTBulldogs
04-11-2013, 07:08 AM
Would love for my son to go out District Champion in Football and Baseball however I do not see a Waco Robinson type team in region 4 , so as far as coming in 1st or 3rd in District does not seem to be that big a deal. I see Region 4 being wide open as far as who ends up at the State Tournament , should be some exciting games along the way.

Yes, Logan has had a very successful senior year. Something he'll remember when he's posting on here, while traveling in the RV following your grandson around H&L. Congrats to him and I wish him well at the next level. Great kid.