PDA

View Full Version : Columbus 5, Bellville 0

XMan
04-06-2013, 01:00 PM
Great job Ctowners!

Scoop27
04-06-2013, 06:20 PM
Did Sealy make up their game with Bellville from Tuesday?

XMan
04-06-2013, 09:35 PM
They played today but I dont know who won. Pretty cool how EC blew a big lead to ctown the other day and then their coach got chunked. Thats something I would have expected from the previous coach but not the current one.

Weebe
04-07-2013, 02:02 AM
They played today but I dont know who won. Pretty cool how EC blew a big lead to ctown the other day and then their coach got chunked. Thats something I would have expected from the previous coach but not the current one.

Thanks for the commentary, dick.

Columbus wins a game in a sport few care about and all of a sudden their fans get arrogant.

I'll make sure I call you out next football season.

hookandladder
04-07-2013, 08:08 AM
Thanks for the commentary, dick.

Columbus wins a game in a sport few care about and all of a sudden their fans get arrogant.

I'll make sure I call you out next football season.

Wow, I do not think XMan is even from Columbus.

Weebe
04-07-2013, 08:20 AM
Doesn't matter. This isn't the first time I've seen him run down El Campo.

speedbump
04-07-2013, 09:17 AM

Maybe he should have gotten himself tossed in the first inning. He should have used Brandle at some point late in the game instead of letting the Soph. sink or swim . Brandle hadn't pitched in a week, the game was for sole possession of first place and the Birds play Bellville (we've already beaten them once) Tue. I would think beating the Cards at their place would have been more important than a win against Bellville next week.

hookandladder
04-07-2013, 09:46 AM
Maybe he should have gotten himself tossed in the first inning. He should have used Brandle at some point late in the game instead of letting the Soph. sink or swim . Brandle hadn't pitched in a week, the game was for sole possession of first place and the Birds play Bellville (we've already beaten them once) Tue. I would think beating the Cards at their place would have been more important than a win against Bellville next week.

Speaking of Brandl I know he will be playing at Texas State next year , is he going as a pitcher or fielder . I know from playing with him in summer ball he has a funky delivery as a pitcher , just curious what their plans are for him. Great kid and Family.

Scoop27
04-07-2013, 10:31 AM
Brandl's mom coached volleyball and other sports at Wharton and Boling before retiring.
His Sister played volleyball at Wharton County Junior College.
His dad was big in helping Babe Ruth in Wharton

Weebe
04-07-2013, 10:47 AM
Many of the middle to upper middle class families in Wharton are either moving to El Campo or sending their kids to school in El Campo so they can get their kids out of Wharton ISD.

speedbump
04-07-2013, 10:58 AM
Speaking of Brandl I know he will be playing at Texas State next year , is he going as a pitcher or fielder . I know from playing with him in summer ball he has a funky delivery as a pitcher , just curious what their plans are for him. Great kid and Family.

I hear they aren't planning on pitching him at Texas state.

hookandladder
04-07-2013, 11:48 AM
I hear they aren't planning on pitching him at Texas state.

That is what I was thinking , he is a good contact hitter that most likely will end up in the outfield. Not sure where he plays for EC but played mostly OF with The Heat , heard he is No. 1 in his class so that makes the money issue a lot easier to work with as far as scholarship money.