PDA

View Full Version : George Strait Tickets at Alamo Dome on June 1

Scoop27
04-05-2013, 08:10 PM
We were lucky to have bought two George Strait tickets for Alamo Dome on June 1 for face value at $60 when they went on sale last month.
They are way up in the upper deck on a Row 20. Now some in that area selling for over $200 each.
We won't be selling our as my wife loves George as well as I.
Would any of yall sell your tickets if you had a chance to make a big profit?
I do know that some front row seats on the floor are going for over $10,000 each on some ticket broker sites/
I still don't think he will fully stop touring or playing shows and I'm sure he will come back to Texas
Went to a show of his in Alvin back in the very early 80s before he made it big,.
I have every one of his 33 and 45 vinyl records as well as his cds. Also have several of his 8 Tracks and cassettes.

Emerson1
04-07-2013, 03:15 PM
If I had two extra tickets I would. George profits off the people who write the songs and music for him these days, I profit off of George singing them.

panfan
04-09-2013, 12:40 PM
We were lucky to have bought two George Strait tickets for Alamo Dome on June 1 for face value at $60 when they went on sale last month.
They are way up in the upper deck on a Row 20. Now some in that area selling for over $200 each.
We won't be selling our as my wife loves George as well as I.
Would any of yall sell your tickets if you had a chance to make a big profit?
I do know that some front row seats on the floor are going for over $10,000 each on some ticket broker sites/
I still don't think he will fully stop touring or playing shows and I'm sure he will come back to Texas
Went to a show of his in Alvin back in the very early 80s before he made it big,.
I have every one of his 33 and 45 vinyl records as well as his cds. Also have several of his 8 Tracks and cassettes.

Saw George at the Blue Bonnet Palace in Selma not too long after his release of Amarillo by Morning. Last info I read was that George would still tour, just not as a headliner.

Scoop27
04-09-2013, 10:25 PM
Heard him in Alvin, Fort Bend County Fair in Rosenberg and The Sumitt, Astrodome in Houston to name a few places

ccmom
04-10-2013, 09:50 AM
I'll be at the concert on June 1st, too...super excited!!!

Scoop27
05-04-2013, 03:41 PM
Less than a month away-Tickets are sky high on Ebay and Ticketbrokers