PDA

View Full Version : US soldiers being deployed to Guam

Saggy Aggie
04-04-2013, 01:25 PM
My brother is a part of the 'Thermal High Altitude Detonation (THAD) Unit that is being emergency deployed in response to these latest threats and missile moving stunts that the North Koreans have pulled. His group is responsible for shooting down any future missile attacks that the North Koreans may try.

Prayers for his and his fellow soldiers' safety would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Ernest T Bass
04-04-2013, 01:29 PM
Oh no! Won't this cause the island to capsize?

BEAST
04-04-2013, 02:33 PM
Prayers for them and God Bless them for their service.

BEAST

Bullaholic
04-04-2013, 03:38 PM
God Bless the brave men and women of our Armed Forces who never fail to answer the call to go in harm's way whenever America calls. We, along with you, Saggy, are very proud and thankful for your brother's dedication to duty and his service to our great county. Prayers for him and all of his fellow soldiers for a speedy, and safe return.

slingshot
04-04-2013, 05:13 PM
Oh no! Won't this cause the island to capsize?

Funny chit right there! If you are not familiar with this you gotta google it... :crazy:

slingshot
04-04-2013, 05:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNZczIgVXjg Save you the trouble of searching...

Phil C
04-04-2013, 09:27 PM
God Bless the brave men and women of our Armed Forces who never fail to answer the call to go in harm's way whenever America calls. We, along with you, Saggy, are very proud and thankful for your brother's dedication to duty and his service to our great county. Prayers for him and all of his fellow soldiers for a speedy, and safe return.

My sentiments exactly.

bigwood33
04-04-2013, 09:48 PM
Praying for peace and the safety of out troops...mentioning your brother specifically. We, as Americans, are truly blessed that we have brave men and women who volunteer to help keep us safe.

bobcat1
04-04-2013, 10:22 PM
Prayers for them and God Bless them for their service.

BEAST

Add mine to yours