PDA

View Full Version : Yo BEAST...

Cam
04-01-2013, 11:38 AM
At Friday's track meet in Fredericksburg, BW had one lone representative there competing. He must really love track. I believe his name was Connor Howard. (8th grader). Wow! Really strong runner. A super athlete!

Hey, heard a rumor by a parent some stud kid from BW moving to Burnet after the school year. He's either a 7th or 8th grader. Know anything? If true, bout time we get some more move-ins! Just got one kid from Florida. He's a bigum. Playing baseball with my boy right now. Really light on his feet for such a big kid. Loves football. Plays on the line. He'll fit right in with the rest of the 8th grade line sasquatches......LHPfactory & panfan...can you say "pancake"?... :stirpot:

BEAST
04-01-2013, 11:41 AM
At Friday's track meet in Fredericksburg, BW had one lone representative there competing. He must really love track. I believe his name was Connor Howard. (8th grader). Wow! Really strong runner. A super athlete!

Hey, heard a rumor by a parent some stud kid from BW moving to Burnet after the school year. He's either a 7th or 8th grader. Know anything? If true, bout time we get some more move-ins! Just got one kid from Florida. He's a bigum. Playing baseball with my boy right now. Really light on his feet for such a big kid. Loves football. Plays on the line. He'll fit right in with the rest of the 8th grade line sasquatches......LHPfactory & panfan...can you say "pancake"?... :stirpot:

Connor is for sure a hoss. I dont know why he was there by himself, that doesnt make much sense to me. I havent heard who may be moving from here to Burnet, if I find out Ill let you know.

BEAST