PDA

View Full Version : Ingleside Mustangs recruiting news.

MustangFootball
03-29-2013, 09:41 PM
Here's something I read earlier today on Facebook just wanted to share with you folks.

Ingleside Mustang Football Team
10 hours ago ˇ
Just wanted to update everyone on some Mustang information. Jordan Stone signed a scholarship for $7500 per semester to play for Oklahoma Panhandle State. Marquis Barrolle and Skylar Shugart will sign to play ball at Mary Hardin Baylor and a recent article mentioned that Christian Britt and Terrance Robinson were getting some attention from UT. Christian was also invited to the Rivals 100 camp and received an email from the LB coach at Penn. Awesome news for Mustang nation!
UnlikeˇComment
98 7

MustangFootball
03-29-2013, 09:43 PM
Here's something I found yesterday.

http://insidetexas.com/news/story.php?article=4292&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

99IHSMustang
03-31-2013, 10:11 AM
Here's something I read earlier today on Facebook just wanted to share with you folks.

10 hours ago ˇ
Just wanted to update everyone on some Mustang information. Jordan Stone signed a scholarship for $7500 per semester to play for Oklahoma Panhandle State. Marquis Barrolle and Skylar Shugart will sign to play ball at Mary Hardin Baylor and a recent article mentioned that Christian Britt and Terrance Robinson were getting some attention from UT. Christian was also invited to the Rivals 100 camp and received an email from the LB coach at Penn. Awesome news for Mustang nation!
UnlikeˇComment
98 7

Nice! Glad to see we will have them back for another year.

pancho villa
04-01-2013, 09:49 AM

10 hours ago ˇ
UnlikeˇComment
98 7

Congrats Jordan Stone OPSU is the alma mater to the infamous Pancho Villa

MustangFootball
04-02-2013, 10:52 PM
Congrats Jordan Stone OPSU is the alma mater to the infamous Pancho Villa
Wow.....They are getting a good player, solid 3 year starter.

MustangFootball
04-02-2013, 11:00 PM
Nice! Glad to see we will have them back for another year.
Yeah I can't wait to watch these 2 this year, Britt is a beast. A hard hitting LB that I think will have a huge year.

MUSTANG69
04-03-2013, 12:22 PM
Yeah I can't wait to watch these 2 this year, Britt is a beast. A hard hitting LB that I think will have a huge year.

Britt needs to put as much effort into hitting the books as he does in hitting a running back then he will be fine.

Matthew328
04-03-2013, 12:47 PM
Britt needs to put as much effort into hitting the books as he does in hitting a running back then he will be fine.

Now if I can just get Ingleside to respond to our questionnaire request....lol

MustangFootball
04-03-2013, 11:08 PM

I've noticed Graig is like that, I really wish he would get our school out there more. It's hard to find stuff online like on max prep, old coach or Dave Campbell even local media. I'm really surprised we have hudl videos out there. It doesn't take much for one of his staff to fill it out.

MustangFootball
04-03-2013, 11:12 PM

I really hope he opens his eyes this year and gets his priority straight cause he has a bright future ahead if he can stay on task.

Matthew328
04-04-2013, 07:19 AM
I've noticed Graig is like that, I really wish he would get our school out there more. It's hard to find stuff online like on max prep, old coach or Dave Campbell even local media. I'm really surprised we have hudl videos out there. It doesn't take much for one of his staff to fill it out.

If you see Coach Hesseltine please ask him about it..we've e-mailed him a couple of times already...

MUSTANG69
04-04-2013, 12:21 PM

Has he responded in previous years?

Matthew328
04-04-2013, 01:26 PM
Has he responded in previous years?

I'd have to go back and check my records at home...but I know we are missing their info this year...I dont like not getting anything from a coach because then we have to do a lot of guessing and get angry e-mails from parents on kids names being misspelled etc..lol

Matthew328
04-04-2013, 01:32 PM
If anyone has any info they want to e-mail me for Ingleside please send it to me... mstepp@theoldcoach.com Players to Watch, Stats, Info etc...

cboycansurvive
04-04-2013, 02:35 PM
Its called no secretary and 5 million different publications wanting information. Dave Campbelll's, THSCA, FNF, Old Coach, Rivals, Padilla Poll, Harris Ratings and on and on. Believe me, the people who can help the kids in Ingleside get the information. How can old coach help them???? Just gives people something to gossip about. He must get his information out because the article from the guy at Inside Texas had quotes from him.

Matthew328
04-04-2013, 05:32 PM
Its called no secretary and 5 million different publications wanting information. Dave Campbelll's, THSCA, FNF, Old Coach, Rivals, Padilla Poll, Harris Ratings and on and on. Believe me, the people who can help the kids in Ingleside get the information. How can old coach help them???? Just gives people something to gossip about. He must get his information out because the article from the guy at Inside Texas had quotes from him.

As for helping kids, well I've been known to help a few kids get looks from D2 D3 schools etc...D1 kids usually dont fly under the radar anymore..its the D2, D3 kids who need the help...the main thing for the magazine is simply making sure we have accurate info...

I can understand the fact that a bunch of publications want information...thats why I always suggest to coaches to fill out one media form that suits everyone's needs and then just send that one form out to any publication needing information. Helps coaches win a lot of time back.

But hey ask and ye shall receive, I got the Mustangs info today!

MustangFootball
04-04-2013, 11:45 PM
As for helping kids, well I've been known to help a few kids get looks from D2 D3 schools etc...D1 kids usually dont fly under the radar anymore..its the D2, D3 kids who need the help...the main thing for the magazine is simply making sure we have accurate info...

I can understand the fact that a bunch of publications want information...thats why I always suggest to coaches to fill out one media form that suits everyone's needs and then just send that one form out to any publication needing information. Helps coaches win a lot of time back.

But hey ask and ye shall receive, I got the Mustangs info today!

Wow good news, you got your info nice....usually most of us on here could answer some of your questions about the team, I talk to Graig when I see him around. I'm sure we could be of some help.

MustangFootball
04-04-2013, 11:58 PM
Here are some Marquis Barrolle's highlights, probably one of Inglesides most exciting running back in a long time.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/397217

Manso/V8
04-05-2013, 09:38 AM

10 hours ago ˇ
UnlikeˇComment
98 7
It's awesome that these kids/young men have the opportunity to keep playing football after high school.
Congrats to them!

MustangFootball
04-08-2013, 11:03 PM
It's awesome that these kids/young men have the opportunity to keep playing football after high school.
Congrats to them!

Thanks for the support, the whole town is behind these guys.

pancho villa
04-09-2013, 08:38 AM
Speaking of Ingleside I have'nt been in any beer joints in Ingleside for a while. How are the trashy women doing there?