Sorry im late, ive been doin stuff

Cam
03-27-2013, 01:32 PM
Sorry im late, ive been doin stuff

I was starting to get worried......

Gsquared
03-27-2013, 01:46 PM
I was starting to get worried......

Aww, thanks Cam. When doin inmportant stuff its nice to know somebody is worrin about you .

defense51
03-27-2013, 02:42 PM
Aww, thanks Cam. When doin inmportant stuff its nice to know somebody is worrin about you .

Was hump day named after Humpty Dumpty? Inquiring minds want to know!

Cam
03-27-2013, 03:14 PM
Was hump day named after Humpty Dumpty? Inquiring minds want to know!

nah...I don't think that egghead had anything to do with it......I have my own opinions about hump day....but this is G2's thread, so I'll let him explain.......but a limerick does come to mind:

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
That's what he gets for tryin' to look,
at the lady bent over pickin' up her book.
And all Humpty got was a broken left ball!....................................that is all........testicall.....

defense51
03-27-2013, 06:46 PM
nah...I don't think that egghead had anything to do with it......I have my own opinions about hump day....but this is G2's thread, so I'll let him explain.......but a limerick does come to mind:

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
That's what he gets for tryin' to look,
at the lady bent over pickin' up her book.
And all Humpty got was a broken left ball!....................................that is all........testicall.....
:clap::clap::clap:

Cam
03-28-2013, 10:49 AM
There he goes again....G2 is nowhere to be seen or heard......probly is a ditch again!!......We're still waitin' on your words of wisdom and the answer to 51's question bout Humpty Dumpty and his relationship to Hump Day......:sleeping: