PDA

View Full Version : Well, who's next? North Korea, Iran, etc...

Cam
03-26-2013, 02:42 PM
N. Korea is pickin' a fight...like they always do....that new leader is nuts!......and all this time I thought N. Korean leader Kim Jong Un and "Gangham Style" artist PSY were the same dudes!!....
Or, is it gonna be Iran?....Who seems to be defiant as ever....President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad really needs to chill, discover a Bic shaver, and especially get a new wardrobe!.....my guess is Israel will take care of them on their own terms.....that little country don't mess around.......man, we are livin' in some crazy times and they're only gonna get crazier......I worry for my kids future......It troubles me.....:crying:

BEAST
03-26-2013, 02:53 PM
N. Korea is pickin' a fight...like they always do....that new leader is nuts!......and all this time I thought N. Korean leader Kim Jong Un and "Gangham Style" artist PSY were the same dudes!!....
Or, is it gonna be Iran?....Who seems to be defiant as ever....President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad really needs to chill, discover a Bic shaver, and especially get a new wardrobe!.....my guess is Israel will take care of them on their own terms.....that little country don't mess around.......man, we are livin' in some crazy times and they're only gonna get crazier......I worry for my kids future......It troubles me.....:crying:

Toubles me as well. Just the crap that our "leaders" are doing in this country worry me.

BEAST

Bullaholic
03-26-2013, 03:33 PM
If a fight breaks out---I'll bet on us....regardless of who is in the White House...

Farmersfan
03-27-2013, 08:02 AM
Sometimes a good ass whoopin' is the order of the day. That young kid in N. Korea needs shown that he isn't a powerhouse in the world like he thinks he is...... The middle east is a lost cause. they are too deeply entrenched in their religious dogma to see any real logic. Nothing will change in that part of the world until one side kills off everybody that doesn't think like they do.

Old Tiger
03-27-2013, 08:26 AM
WMD's OMG!

caps

ethsfbnut
03-28-2013, 08:22 AM
The kid in N Korea is a lunatic, who I think, is trying to make a name for himself because..... well he`s a damn lunatic.

He`s more nuts than his daddy.