PDA

View Full Version : What? Guys can't mature...

Macarthur
03-25-2013, 10:59 AM
Boy, is much of the DL Board gonna hate this. Thug!

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4706886/a-maturing-dez-bryant

Cam
03-25-2013, 12:21 PM
I heard Dez say the next time he gets the urge to slap his momma around, he'd hold back and run out the house, drive to grandma's house, and punch her in the gut instead!....:vrycnfsd:

Farmersfan
03-26-2013, 07:38 AM
Boy, is much of the DL Board gonna hate this. Thug!

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4706886/a-maturing-dez-bryant

Unless the media specifically asked both men about Dez it is transparent as hell that this was a planned topic of conversation by the organization. Both men unsolicitedly bringing up Dez's maturity in the same week in two separate interviews after months of silence is a bit too much of a coincidence for me. And if the media did ask about him I really would not expect any other answer out of them about Dez after a long period of not getting into trouble. I wouldn't read too much into it Mac. Dez will be in trouble and in the headlines again soon!

Macarthur
03-26-2013, 09:14 AM
I hope you are wrong.

ethsfbnut
03-26-2013, 09:31 AM
The way it`s been going for the Cowboys lately, if you`re a fan, this is good. Dez is a great talent with some problems. Hope he continues on this path.

Can see where JJ and JG could bring this up in separate interviews. Reports have always said Dez works his butt off in practicies. Looks like he`s doing this now in his personal life.

Old Tiger
03-26-2013, 09:31 AM
Thug!

My thought's exactly

GrTigers6
03-26-2013, 09:48 AM
My thought's exactly

Maturing Thug:D

Bullaholic
03-26-2013, 09:53 AM
The only time I want to hear about Dez Bryant is when he is on the field making a difference every week for the Dallas Cowboys. However, I do hope that his new found maturity is not just a media ploy and I wish him well.

Old Tiger
03-26-2013, 10:05 AM
maturating thug:dfify

Cam
03-26-2013, 01:51 PM
Dez, it ain't that hard to be mature like me.....

cougartino
03-26-2013, 03:22 PM
Yawl tickle me with the use of the word "thug". I grew up in SE Houston and can introduce you to some real thugs who would make Dez look like a choirboy. I had to run past where these guys hung out on my way to school each day.

Bullaholic
03-26-2013, 03:35 PM
Yawl tickle me with the use of the word "thug". I grew up in SE Houston and can introduce you to some real thugs who would make Dez look like a choirboy. I had to run past where these guys hung out on my way to school each day.

Now we know where all that La Marque speed comes from....:D

bobcat1
03-26-2013, 07:16 PM

I know that's right. Dez throws fits when things don't go his way but he isn't a thug at least not a real thug.