PDA

View Full Version : Well off to Wimberley I go.....

Cam
03-22-2013, 02:48 PM
to my boys 7th & 8th grade track meet.....so, tejastrue you cheap bastard, are ya gonna at least buy me a hotdog?.....:taunt:......and yes, the Burnet boys will remain undefeated!.....them boys are some runnin' fools!.....

Tejastrue
03-22-2013, 11:29 PM
Hey Cam...I've been called many a thing but never cheap....I've been called dumb from my own WT breathren so I'm sure Gone Fishing can stir you up some real redneck, down home, cacausian persuasion vittles, that will be approved from the highest of royal aresholes in this neck of the woods!!. With that being said...welcome my brother..and welcome to the Burnet Bulldogs!!

Gone Fishing
03-23-2013, 11:05 AM
Come on Tejas, I said I was sorry after I did! Lol... I didn't make the track meet, but the HB are good. Don't know about Wimberley Jr Hi , but the HS is not very fast , but they certainly are slow..

Tejastrue
03-23-2013, 11:16 PM
So Cam...how did the mighty Bulldogs fare in this track meet? I'm sure we were great hosts! Hey GF..just rattlin some chains..it's kind of slow here. On another note...can't wait to see how the football season unfolds with our new HC. What are your thoughts on the bond vote coming up?

regaleagle
03-23-2013, 11:41 PM
Hey Tejas, I was driving thru your fine city today on my way to Dripping Springs. It's been quite a while since I was in Wimberley last, and boy has it changed. Of course, I've been in that Metroplex for quite a while too(20 yrs.) and it took my son graduating for me to git outta there. Nice to be back around my old stomping grounds. Oh, the memories of living in Central Texas. And of Argyle. I guess I've lived a nice life in this great state so far. More to come, I hope.

Blue42
03-24-2013, 12:02 AM
Hey Tejastrue I was also in the lovely town of Wimberley and I bought a 1968 Camaro for a guy there.

Gone Fishing
03-24-2013, 09:52 AM
So Cam...how did the mighty Bulldogs fare in this track meet? I'm sure we were great hosts! Hey GF..just rattlin some chains..it's kind of slow here. On another note...can't wait to see how the football season unfolds with our new HC. What are your thoughts on the bond vote coming up?

AS I said in a post after Nelms was announced leaving, that I hoped they would not go outside to get a HC. I think Warren will do a great job and deserves the opportunity. We lost some really good coaches that left with Nelms, but I still feel good about the program and I'm sure its not hard to find good asst.coaches to come to Wimberley. I also feel we have some lower asst coaches in place now that deserve to move up the ladder to OC or DC or just higher up. Warren is not a young coach so I'm know he is well connected with coaches around the state for sure. I'm exited for all these coaches and their opportunities in front of them. The only worry I would have is the talent pool may be weak or should I say not deep as it has been the last 4 years. I'm for the bond if its is for football....LOL.

Tejastrue
03-24-2013, 10:33 PM
Hey Tejas, I was driving thru your fine city today on my way to Dripping Springs. It's been quite a while since I was in Wimberley last, and boy has it changed. Of course, I've been in that Metroplex for quite a while too(20 yrs.) and it took my son graduating for me to git outta there. Nice to be back around my old stomping grounds. Oh, the memories of living in Central Texas. And of Argyle. I guess I've lived a nice life in this great state so far. More to come, I hope.

Is has indeed changed. Quite a bit in just the last 10 years or so. I wish there was a way we could close the gate to cool off all of the construction going on. :)

Tejastrue
03-24-2013, 10:34 PM
Hey Tejastrue I was also in the lovely town of Wimberley and I bought a 1968 Camaro for a guy there.

You bought my Camaro? :bigcry:

Blue42
03-25-2013, 04:15 AM
Now if I can get the time to drive it.

Cam
03-25-2013, 09:36 AM
Hey Cam...I've been called many a thing but never cheap....I've been called dumb from my own WT breathren so I'm sure Gone Fishing can stir you up some real redneck, down home, cacausian persuasion vittles, that will be approved from the highest of royal aresholes in this neck of the woods!!. With that being said...welcome my brother..and welcome to the Burnet Bulldogs!!

...you are too kind!

Cam
03-25-2013, 10:09 AM

....Well, I missed your fine town on Friday...but I do know the 7th graders won the meet (3 straight). Not sure about the 8th graders but they were also undefeated. My boy got scratched early Friday due to neck injury practicing the high jump on Thursday...Coaches told him to stay home and rest...He was really looking forward to runnin' the 400 again......He's still learning how to run it but he is gettin' better. He's goin' thru a major growth spurt and them size 11 feet keep gettin' in his way!....

....and by the way tejas...if I call you or anybody else names, all ya gotta do is consider the soruce and take it with a grain of salt...which I'm sure you do you son-bitch!....I mean no one no ill will, unless of course it's Greendawg!!:D.......cause Cam really does love everybody!......

panfan
03-25-2013, 11:58 AM
...........cause Cam really does love everybody!......

Peace, love, and Cam? Man its all going to hell in a handbasket.

Cam
03-25-2013, 12:07 PM
Peace, love, and Cam? Man its all going to hell in a handbasket.

panfan.....always lurking in the shadows....so, how do ya like my new avatar finger?.....no, no, don't touch it on your screen, I know it's tempting but you don't know where that finger's been!....I'm still trying to come up with a name for my little buddy....suggestions would be welcome...

panfan
03-25-2013, 01:25 PM
panfan.....always lurking in the shadows....so, how do ya like my new avatar finger?.....no, no, don't touch it on your screen, I know it's tempting but you don't know where that finger's been!....I'm still trying to come up with a name for my little buddy....suggestions would be welcome...

Guess it depends (name and how much I like it) on which finger is givin' us the smiley face!

Cam
03-25-2013, 01:44 PM
Guess it depends (name and how much I like it) on which finger is givin' us the smiley face!

that would be my forefinger, pointer finger, index finger, nose pickin' finger, trigger finger, lead ass wipe finger, digitus secundus, digitus II, whatever, take your pick.......

By the way, I am deeply hurt that no one has noticed the fine photography & subtle lighting techniques I used to create such a fine work of art!.......

panfan
03-25-2013, 02:24 PM
[QUOTE=Cam;1740415]that would be my forefinger, pointer finger, index finger, nose pickin' finger, trigger finger, lead ass wipe finger, digitus secundus, digitus II, whatever, take your pick.......

By the way, I am deeply hurt that no one has noticed the fine photography & subtle lighting techniques I used to create such a fine work of art!.......[/QUOT
Just making sure you weren't ot being flippant. How about Phalange en feugo

panfan
03-26-2013, 10:33 AM
[ How about Phalange en feugo[/QUOTE]

Guess you didn't like my suggested name for your avatar. I'm hurt. I spent all of about 10 seconds thinking that up. BTW - how do you like that new stadium? Visitors side has special purple spray nozzled installed on the butt side to let the opposing team fans know they been there. paints a nice purple footprint. Can't wait to see Cam and G-dawg existing our stadium in their green motorcycle pants trench coats with purple boot print painted on their arses. Cam will be complaining it was the crows that did it, for him meddlin' in something that weren't his concern. Damn do -gooder.

Cam
03-26-2013, 01:49 PM
[ How about Phalange en feugo

Guess you didn't like my suggested name for your avatar. I'm hurt. I spent all of about 10 seconds thinking that up. BTW - how do you like that new stadium? Visitors side has special purple spray nozzled installed on the butt side to let the opposing team fans know they been there. paints a nice purple footprint. Can't wait to see Cam and G-dawg existing our stadium in their green motorcycle pants trench coats with purple boot print painted on their arses. Cam will be complaining it was the crows that did it, for him meddlin' in something that weren't his concern. Damn do -gooder.[/QUOTE]

...."finger on fire"? or something like that.......I like it...I'm sure it took you 10 seconds to think that up.....but I'll bet it took you 32 minutes to figure out how to spell "fuego"!.......Stadium is coming along nicely....but I am disappointed in the fact it's not going to be domed like some LH officials claimed it would be...bunch of liars!......plus, the visitor side needed to be bigger cause now when Burnet shows up some of us folks are gonna have to sit on your home side and mingle with the LH folks!......and believe you me, if Greendawg ends up on that side there's gonna be trouble!!....just like Marble Falls a few years back!.....It sure is gonna be disappointing for LH in the coming years after Burnet puts a whoopin' to ya'll in that nice new stadium!.......This is what the Barney's will look like: :bigcry:
Will the stadium be turf or grass?....not that it matters but just wonderin'....

panfan
03-26-2013, 03:28 PM
It sure is gonna be disappointing for LH in the coming years after Burnet puts a whoopin' to ya'll in that nice new stadium!.......This is what the Barney's will look like: :bigcry:
Will the stadium be turf or grass?....not that it matters but just wonderin'....

Gots just enough latin in me to figur out how to spell fuego. Whoopin? what you talking bout willis? Bullpups will be licking their wounds back to the other side of the county line. All the athletic field surfaces will be turf.
http://lhindependent.com/2013/02/community-athletes-win-with-installation-of-synthetic-turf/

BwdLion73
03-27-2013, 06:32 PM
Speaking of Wimberley I saw Brady Lambert interviewed today as the new Quarterback of McMurrey U.
Looked and sounded like he is going to be something. Nice young man (even if he was a W. Texan) :)

Tejastrue
03-27-2013, 07:00 PM
Speaking of Wimberley I saw Brady Lambert interviewed today as the new Quarterback of McMurrey U.
Looked and sounded like he is going to be something. Nice young man (even if he was a W. Texan) :)

Ha ha...He had some pretty decent numbers as a back-up last year. Looking forward to next season. Thanks for posting.

Gone Fishing
03-27-2013, 07:47 PM
Brady will be good if he has a chance , although Mc Murry will have their ace handed to them for a while as a newby D-2 school . Sure hope Nikko Alana gets some time at LB, but he got little playing time last year. Wish their coach would have Red Shirted both of them last year! That made no since IMO. Don't know if the big OT is still trying to play or not? (Taylor)