PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland vs. Liberty

spike
11-03-2003, 11:19 AM
So if I looked at things right Cleveland and Huffman are tied for third with the edge going to Huffman due to the head to head. What are the possibilities of Liberty getting upset by the Indians and Huffman losing to Splendora(I think that is who they are playing)?

I am just curious. What are you guys thoughts?

spike
11-03-2003, 11:25 AM
Sorry, I just looked and saw that it is Coldspring that plays Huffman. Still can they upset the Falcons? I know that the upset over Liberty will be a hard one to pull off for Cleveland but is it possible. Looking at their scores it looks like sometimes they show up and sometimes they don't.

AggieJohn
11-03-2003, 03:49 PM
doesn't happen...liberty wins this one decisively...they're prolly not too happy with having let Huffman make it so close last week...plus Joel Wright catch for over a 100.....yeah that's right...he's the man

sahen
11-03-2003, 05:39 PM
lol i hope joel see's that one...but yah Liberty hasnt been 10-0 in forever...they r gonna come out full force against cleveland...the only way cleveland wins is if liberty looks past them to the playoffs next week but dont expect that...they want a good decisive win to build on going into week 11...go panthers!

PANTHERFAN05
11-03-2003, 07:33 PM
I DOUBT THAT LIBERTY DROPS A GAME TO CLEVELAND. THEY ARE TO CLOSE TO BEING UNDEATED SOMETHING THAT HARDLY EVER HAPPENS IN LIBERTY HISTORY. THEIR MAIN CONCENTRATION IS THE PLAYOFFS.

RBARKER
11-04-2003, 12:38 AM
Panthers by 21. Congrats on a great season Liberty.