PDA

View Full Version : My Fit Foods

Gsquared
03-18-2013, 10:36 AM
Anybody do this? Wife has us starting out on the five day thing.

Bullaholic
03-18-2013, 11:10 AM
Anybody do this? Wife has us starting out on the five day thing.

Your wife gives you food every time you throw a fit????

Gsquared
03-18-2013, 11:18 AM
Your wife gives you food every time you throw a fit????

Hahahaha, yes! FIT Foods!

Cam
03-18-2013, 11:27 AM
No. I didn't even know about it. Sounds like a great idea. Let us know how you like it. I'm constantly frustrated in the mornings trying to figure out what to eat for lunch at work. I usually brown bag it cause I'm a cheap bastard and also try to avoid the fast food thing....For example, this morning I got up a little extra early and grilled a salmon steak for lunch. Cause there ain't no way in hell my wife is gonna do that for me in the mornings!......But for tomorrow's lunch...I have no idea what to brown bag!....I'm stressin' out all the time...:mad:

Gsquared
03-18-2013, 11:34 AM
No. I didn't even know about it. Sounds like a great idea. Let us know how you like it. I'm constantly frustrated in the mornings trying to figure out what to eat for lunch at work. I usually brown bag it cause I'm a cheap bastard and also try to avoid the fast food thing....For example, this morning I got up a little extra early and grilled a salmon steak for lunch. Cause there ain't no way in hell my wife is gonna do that for me in the mornings!......But for tomorrow's lunch...I have no idea what to brown bag!....I'm stressin' out all the time...:mad:

Ill let you know how it works for me. I started my five day thing this morning.