PDA

View Full Version : I got my way!!!!!!!

Ranger Mom
12-05-2003, 04:48 PM
....and then decided not to go see Vernon and Kennedale play tomorrow!

My husband REALLY wants to see a State Championship game - he made every Greenwood game last year, but wasn't able to see the State game.

So....we decided to roll the dice and hope that the game next weekend is early enough in the day that we will be able to make it back in time for him to get some sleep before he has to go back to work.

(Oh yeah....the main reason we aren't going is because I seem to be coming down with the "crud"!)

<small>[ December 05, 2003, 04:19 PM: Message edited by: Ranger Mom ]</small>

CatWoman
12-05-2003, 05:34 PM
Ranger Mom:
....and then decided not to go see Vernon and Kennedale play tomorrow!

My husband REALLY wants to see a State Championship game - he made every Greenwood game last year, but wasn't able to see the State game.

So....we decided to roll the dice and hope that the game next weekend is early enough in the day that we will be able to make it back in time for him to get some sleep before he has to go back to work.

(Oh yeah....the main reason we aren't going is because I seem to be coming down with the "crud"!)Sorry, you're not feeling good, but glad you got your way!

DawgMaw02
12-05-2003, 06:02 PM
Glad it all turned out! Take care of that "crud" it is turning deadly, seriously. We would miss you too much!! :D :D

CentralTxFan
12-05-2003, 06:02 PM
Sorry to hear you are under the weather Rangermom! Get better so you can yell loud at the game next week!

weatherag07
12-05-2003, 07:17 PM
I hope you feel better!