PDA

View Full Version : Monopoly Board Game Changes Token.

Phil C
03-11-2013, 03:04 PM
It now has a cat rather than iron.

To win in monopoly you need to get all of a single color property. It would be good to get either the oranges or the reds and build hotels. A second to get with one of them would be to get the 3 dark purple ones because they are cheap to buy and put hotels on and bring in cash. Also you need to have at least one railroad (two would be better) because they bring cash flow and avoid railroad dynasties for your opponents which can drain your cash. Also if you can own one of the utilities it would be good. If you do all that and can get at least one propery of all the other color groups you can win but this is difficult to do. Still if you get what I recommend the odds are you will win your share of games. Good luck.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/06/monopoly-cat-piece_n_2629561.html

defense51
03-14-2013, 12:28 AM
I liked the iron!

BwdLion73
03-14-2013, 09:19 AM
It now has a cat rather than iron.

To win in monopoly you need to get all of a single color property. It would be good to get either the oranges or the reds and build hotels. A second to get with one of them would be to get the 3 dark purple ones because they are cheap to buy and put hotels on and bring in cash. Also you need to have at least one railroad (two would be better) because they bring cash flow and avoid railroad dynasties for your opponents which can drain your cash. Also if you can own one of the utilities it would be good. If you do all that and can get at least one propery of all the other color groups you can win but this is difficult to do. Still if you get what I recommend the odds are you will win your share of games. Good luck.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/06/monopoly-cat-piece_n_2629561.html

On the new boards are the prices still the same? I mean is it still "Go directly to Jail" Do not pass Go Do not collect 200 Bucks? or has the pay been raised to like $1000? lol

defense51
03-15-2013, 01:04 AM
On the new boards are the prices still the same? I mean is it still "Go directly to Jail" Do not pass Go Do not collect 200 Bucks? or has the pay been raised to like $1000? lol

The new game has pass go and collect welfare and $600 in food stamps.

BwdLion73
03-15-2013, 08:17 AM
The new game has pass go and collect welfare and $600 in food stamps.

:eek:;)