PDA

View Full Version : Fort Worth Stockyards info

Scoop27
03-10-2013, 04:48 PM
Going to Billy Bob's in Fort Worth Saturday to hear Dwight Yoakam. Friend got two extra free tickets. It's been over 20 years since I've been. I know that there are lots of places to eat around the Stockyards. Are there many motels or hotels close by to stay at?

firstdown
03-10-2013, 07:06 PM
The stockyards hotel is right on the corner of exchange and main. It's the closest and most expensive. You might try the Country Inn and suites they provide a shuttle, Make your reservations ahead of time they will both fill up. Get there early and visit Filthy McNastys and the Thirsty Armadillo for some good acoustic music. Hope this helps enjoy yourselves.

Matthew328
03-10-2013, 07:35 PM
The stockyards hotel is right on the corner of exchange and main. It's the closest and most expensive. You might try the Country Inn and suites they provide a shuttle, Make your reservations ahead of time they will both fill up. Get there early and visit Filthy McNastys and the Thirsty Armadillo for some good acoustic music. Hope this helps enjoy yourselves.

Not a lot of hotels around the Stockyards...may have to stay downtown or somewhere off the north loop...plenty of places there. Plenty of good places to eat...Fort Worth has grown a ton in 20 years...fastest growing large city in the country

Scoop27
03-11-2013, 10:47 AM
Thanks for the info First Down-Booked a room for a great price at the Country Inn. They only had two left and the Shuttle is going to work great. Can't wait till Saturday

firstdown
03-11-2013, 05:43 PM
Thanks for the info First Down-Booked a room for a great price at the Country Inn. They only had two left and the Shuttle is going to work great. Can't wait till Saturday

Glad I could help, have a good time.