PDA

View Full Version : Happy Hump Day

Gsquared
03-06-2013, 08:59 AM
:kiss:

Cam
03-06-2013, 10:38 AM
.....and Hugo Chavez is dead!.....Dammit!.....:bigcry:......so, does that mean Cuba gets no more free oil?......

defense51
03-06-2013, 10:38 AM
:twitch:

Gsquared
03-06-2013, 10:41 AM
.....and Hugo Chavez is dead!.....Dammit!.....:bigcry:......so, does that mean Cuba gets no more free oil?......

What a great boxer Chavez was.

Ernest T Bass
03-06-2013, 10:56 AM

I thought he organized the grape workers?

defense51
03-06-2013, 11:07 AM

I thought Hugo was a hurricane...:vrycnfsd:

Cam
03-06-2013, 11:38 AM

I got in a fight with a kid named Hugo once.......but his last name was Lopez-Garcia-De-Los-Goldstein.......:doh:

BwdLion73
03-06-2013, 11:40 AM
Do they still make Hugo's?

Cam
03-06-2013, 12:15 PM
Do they still make Hugo's?

.....I pulled a hammy in the backseat of one of those!.....:foul:

Cam
03-06-2013, 01:28 PM
I thought he organized the grape workers?

When I first heard the news, I thought they were talkin' about the ex Denver Bronco defensive end of the 70's & 80's.......Hugo "Barney" Chavez.....but, I was mistaken, that Bronco player was Barney Chavous and he is alive and well!........

Hendo
03-06-2013, 01:36 PM
I used to wear Hugo Boss cologne!!!

Cam
03-06-2013, 01:40 PM
I used to wear Hugo Boss cologne!!!

Hugo Hefner still does!......

Cam
03-06-2013, 02:06 PM
CNN BREAKIN' NEWS: It was reported that Hugo, Oklahoma native and current "Hugo" New Orleans Hornet mascot, Bryson Jones, was arrested in Hugo, Minnesota at a Hugo's Grocery store for attempting to steal a DVD of the movie, Hugo by Martin Scorsese, a CD by British musician Hugo, and a book by famous French writer Victor Hugo. Bryson denied he was stealin' anything but was caught in the parking lot with the merchandise in the backseat of his Turkish made Hugo car. Mr. Jones has prior convictions for his 1976 theft of Hugo-The Man With a Thousand Faces doll made by Kenner. And, in 1999, Mr. Jones was also arrested while trying to flee a Kmart with the video game, Hugo......and Hugo Chavez had nothin' to do with it, he's dead!..... :crazy1:

Damn G2, this website is goin' to hell.......

Gsquared
03-06-2013, 02:07 PM
CNN BREAKIN' NEWS: It was reported that Hugo, Oklahoma native and current "Hugo" New Orleans Hornet mascot, Bryson Jones, was arrested in Hugo, Minnesota at a Hugo's Grocery store for attempting to steal a DVD of the movie, Hugo by Martin Scorsese, a CD by British musician Hugo, and a book by famous French writer Victor Hugo. Bryson denied he was stealin' anything but was caught in the parking lot with the merchandise in the backseat of his Turkish made Hugo car. Mr. Jones has prior convictions for his 1976 theft of Hugo-The Man With a Thousand Faces doll made by Kenner. And, Mr. Jones was also arrested in 1999 while trying to flee a Kmart with the video game, Hugo......and Hugo Chavez had nothin' to do with it, he's dead!..... :crazy1:

I sho nuff is Cam :(

defense51
03-06-2013, 02:19 PM
CNN BREAKIN' NEWS: It was reported that Hugo, Oklahoma native and current "Hugo" New Orleans Hornet mascot, Bryson Jones, was arrested in Hugo, Minnesota at a Hugo's Grocery store for attempting to steal a DVD of the movie, Hugo by Martin Scorsese, a CD by British musician Hugo, and a book by famous French writer Victor Hugo. Bryson denied he was stealin' anything but was caught in the parking lot with the merchandise in the backseat of his Turkish made Hugo car. Mr. Jones has prior convictions for his 1976 theft of Hugo-The Man With a Thousand Faces doll made by Kenner. And, in 1999, Mr. Jones was also arrested while trying to flee a Kmart with the video game, Hugo......and Hugo Chavez had nothin' to do with it, he's dead!..... :crazy1:
That last post might win you a Hugo award, or possibly an appointment with the Human Genome Organization aka HUGO.