PDA

View Full Version : Common Sense and Sarcasm

44INAROW
03-05-2013, 11:40 AM
OMG folks - some of you take things way to literal (kinda funny how LITERAL and LIBERAL only have 1 letter different) I just noticed that little bit of trivia.............
Carry On................ :wave:

Bullaholic
03-05-2013, 11:50 AM
OMG folks - some of you take things way to literal (kinda funny how LITERAL and LIBERAL only have 1 letter different) I just noticed that little bit of trivia.............

Great BBDE bait, 44'...:D

Cam
03-05-2013, 12:44 PM
Great BBDE bait, 44'...:D

I don't know Bull....I reckon he ain't got time for the Downlow no more...And ya'll made him mad anyway!...Plus, he's probably out drivin' his fancy car and lookin' at apartments!.....Heck, I'm gonna start postin' pics of my 99 Toyota Avalon, my 98 Chevy Silverado pickup, and maybe even my 79 VW Bug!....that'll show em' who's successful!....:D......just kiddin' BBDE..just kiddin'.........I actually like BBDE. He's got some smarts (something I lack) and he's got spunk (something else I lack!)........dammit, I just realized I'm a lacklustin' sonbitch!....now I'm depressed.....:bigcry:....

44INAROW
03-05-2013, 02:11 PM
I don't know Bull....I reckon he ain't got time for the Downlow no more...And ya'll made him mad anyway!...Plus, he's probably out drivin' his fancy car and lookin' at apartments!.....Heck, I'm gonna start postin' pics of my 99 Toyota Avalon, my 98 Chevy Silverado pickup, and maybe even my 79 VW Bug!....that'll show em' who's successful!....:D......just kiddin' BBDE..just kiddin'.........I actually like BBDE. He's got some smarts (something I lack) and he's got spunk (something else I lack!)........dammit, I just realized I'm a lacklustin' sonbitch!....now I'm depressed.....:bigcry:....
lol Cam - you are far from being lacklustin' ........ I like BBDE - even though we don't agree on many things - I find it refreshing to see that he stands by what he believes in and isn't wishy/washy about it. waitin on the pics of that 79VW Bug :cheerl:

Eagle 1
03-05-2013, 02:32 PM
OMG folks - some of you take things way too literal (kinda funny how LITERAL and LIBERAL only have 1 letter different) I just noticed that little bit of trivia.............

NICE.... I like that.

Cam
03-05-2013, 02:55 PM
lol Cam - you are far from being lacklustin' I like BBDE - even though we don't agree on many things - I find it refreshing to see that he stands by what he believes in and isn't wishy/washy about it. waitin on the pics of that 79VW Bug :cheerl:

What?...you mean you don't want to see my Toyota Avalon instead?.....That thing is a beaut!.....the ceiling felt is hangin' just enough to touch the top of my head so by the time I get to work I've got a pretty good static charge built up and I hit the first co-worker I come upon!......I'll dig up some bug pics sometime if I remember....she's a project car...the last year of the VW convertables!..I may never finish the darn thing!.....