PDA

View Full Version : 21-3A vs. 22-3A

RBARKER
11-15-2003, 09:55 AM
now that the battle is over and the smoke has cleared I wanted to say congrates to 21-3A. I myself didn't think that your district was quite as strong as ours. Its funny how things worked out 21-3A took out our District champ and we took out yalls. The other two games were decided by 4 points or less. 22-3A takes the contest 2-1 but, it was a very close match. Congrates to Orangfield, Huffman and BH in the next round it doesn't get any easier now,Play hard and stay safe.

CSQB7
11-15-2003, 10:36 AM
RBARKER:
now that the battle is over and the smoke has cleared I wanted to say congrates to 21-3A. I myself didn't think that your district was quite as strong as ours. Its funny how things worked out 21-3A took out our District champ and we took out yalls. The other two games were decided by 4 points or less. 22-3A takes the contest 2-1 but, it was a very close match. Congrates to Orangfield, Huffman and BH in the next round it doesn't get any easier now,Play hard and stay safe.U know what they say "Any Given Friday" any team can do it all it takes is effort and determination