PDA

View Full Version : The Jodi Arias Murder Trial

Cam
02-28-2013, 10:11 AM
So, last night as I was kickin' back on the couch with my socks off so my weenie dog could lick my toes, and I started watchin' CNN and Anderson Cooper's 360 show. He had a panel of guests/experts including Nancy Grace to talk about the Jodi Arias murder trial. Man, that chick is one crazy, ruthless, cold & calculating bitchtachio!....I'm tellin' ya, Nancy Grace scares the hell outta me!!!...:D

YTBulldogs
02-28-2013, 11:04 AM
LOL. Yes, Nancy has lost it since she left Court TV, and got married.

Free Jodi!!!!!!!

BwdLion73
02-28-2013, 11:42 AM
I'm for Nancy vs Judge Judy in a mud rasslin' match. Of course Judy would ask "how are the twins"? and catch her off guard.

Cam
02-28-2013, 12:59 PM
I'm for Nancy vs Judge Judy in a mud rasslin' match. Of course Judy would ask "how are the twins"? and catch her off guard.

Greendawg would pay good money to watch that!.....but man I don't know how that would turn out....Ol' jUdy is in her 70's while Nancy is only 53 and probly very capable of groundin' & poundin' and dancin' with the stars........but, I say set it up anyway!........where's fight promoter Don King when ya need him?.....

Cam
02-28-2013, 05:16 PM
Well, today, Jodi started cryin'.....:bigcry:

BwdLion73
02-28-2013, 06:31 PM
She needs to take off those fake clear lens glasses that her rookie lawyer told her to wear to look innocent.