PDA

View Full Version : Dang...it's definitely offseason!

Cam
02-26-2013, 02:41 PM
Just came wanderin' in to see if anybody was pickin' on anybody.....sure is slow....but not to worry folks...March is almost here and the cold will be gone... The hummingbirds will return on March 14th. It's almost time to plant your garden....get your billy do's done now cause it'll get too hot before you know it!....Break out the fishin' gear!...the white bass run is startin'.....Colorado Bend State Park I'm comin' soon!......Greendawg is nowhere in sight!....I'm sure he was droolin' cause Danica placed 8th in that borin' NASCAR stuff he loves so much...round and round and round they go........panfan, I know you're out there you big kitty kitty!....Still camped out at the stadium waitin' for ticket sales to begin?......And by the way, what a stadium that's gonna be!....Purple seats even on the visitor side!...I'll make sure to bring some green spray paint....:taunt:.......ccmom...well, she's still ignorin' me....G2, you stayin' sober these days?....Beast, where the hell are you? BW gonna sneak up on anyone next season?.....LHPfactory, you gonna coach again?....Big Blue Defensive End, what's new in politics?..Buy any new cars lately?:2thumbsup......farmersfan, you gonna pick on Big Blue anytime soon?....sville & hollywood, any more UFO sightings?.......I'm hoping them aliens show up in Burnet instead and work their magic there this time....ya'll have had your fun already!.......what the hell happened to BLEEDZGREEN?...did ya move back to Katy?....where's Bullaholic?....buff4ever, did you ever finish paintin' that buffalo?......PhilC, who are you really?....footballgal...are you really a girl? How's the RGV?......Go Bears!.......Saggy Aggie, have you gradumacated yet?...Dang boy, get to work!...you're slower than a.....tejastrue, so, you don't read my posts cause of the source huh?....that really hurt my feelin's ya know....sonbitch!:taunt:.......Go Texans!....wimbo, remember we met at that little steak house in Blanco (the name escapes me)...or was that not you?......looking4number8, are you still lookin'?.....Go Lions!.....I could go on and on amusin' myself on here but I best get to work!.....And speakin' of work, I just weaseled my way out of a trip to China....got the new young buck engineer to take my place...He's all excited and departs on Sunday!...I warned him to get a haircut before he goes. He's one of them long-haired musicians who plays bass in the band Fifty Dollar Dynasty (youtube them sometime).....Heck, that pretty boy is gonna get raped over there!....that is all....for now....just realized I've got over 2000 posts of nothingness.......

LHPfactory
02-26-2013, 03:06 PM
Yep, In the fall I will have 2 of my 4 boys in school ball and I have 2 more that will be in 2nd and 5th next season, both are gonna play youth ball, so I get a few more years of being where I love to be.... ON THE GRASS ! (natural and artificial turf that is.... not the funny grass).

I will be headed to Bend with my boys in a couple weeks so save some white bass for us....

Any news on if you will be heading to Colorado or staying in Green Acres?

Cam
02-26-2013, 04:33 PM
Yep, In the fall I will have 2 of my 4 boys in school ball and I have 2 more that will be in 2nd and 5th next season, both are gonna play youth ball, so I get a few more years of being where I love to be.... ON THE GRASS ! (natural and artificial turf that is.... not the funny grass).

I will be headed to Bend with my boys in a couple weeks so save some white bass for us....

I forgot, what grades are your two oldest? I wanna say you've got an 8th grader. Dang, 4 boys! That's alot of Panthers....

We'll be headin' over there during my boys college spring break. Got us a canoe this time. Hope it's not too crowded.

Colorado: No news. Still planning trip over there this summer. My baby girl is graduating from college and that girl has never seen the mountains so I really want to take her!...My 7th grader is still resisting the idea of movin'. Wants to graduate a Bulldog. He is very close to his teammates. Told me the other day he considers them part of his family. He's gonna be hard to convince. Also, my company has made it more difficult to go anywhere with a nice raise and a company car coming soon to ease the pain of wearing out my cars (120 miles a day). And finally, Greendawg is threatening to cut off my left testicle with his new Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops knife if I leave!...Why the left one ONLY I have no idea!...Maybe he's a right handed slasher!.........Nah, not really...he could give a hoot if I stay or go!....That ruthless bastard!.....

oh, and if the fishin' is slow...you'll know why....we caughts them all!....

greendawg84
02-26-2013, 04:38 PM

Damn CAM that has to be the record for the longest ramble about nuttin on the downlow ..... you couldn't catch a cold much less and damn fish boy .

???? on the GRASS deal with panfan , he better watch that kind of talk cuz LHPfactory might be paying him a visit ..... and not in a good way.

Cam
02-26-2013, 04:56 PM
Damn CAM that has to be the record for the longest ramble about nuttin on the downlow ..... you couldn't catch a cold much less and damn fish boy .

???? on the GRASS deal with panfan , he better watch that kind of talk cuz LHPfactory might be paying him a visit ..... and not in a good way.

ahh heck no!...I've rambled alot longer than that before!.....you might be on to something there...I ain't caughts no colds for over a year cause I eats my veggies and fruits.....but fishin' is a different story...shoot, I could rip off the jig's tail and just cast the darn hook and I'll still catch em'!....the world's most interesting man ain't got nothin' on me!.....that dude is a fake!...actor named Goldsmith!.....he don't even speak the language!......dang, I went off on a tangent there...or was that secant?.... :vrycnfsd:

LHPfactory
02-26-2013, 06:03 PM
I forgot, what grades are your two oldest? I wanna say you've got an 8th grader. Dang, 4 boys! That's alot of Panthers....

My two oldest are currently in 8th and 6th

Ranger Mom
02-26-2013, 10:44 PM
Just came wanderin' in to see if anybody was pickin' on anybody.....sure is slow....but not to worry folks...March is almost here and the cold will be gone... The hummingbirds will return on March 14th. It's almost time to plant your garden....get your billy do's done now cause it'll get too hot before you know it!....Break out the fishin' gear!...the white bass run is startin'.....Colorado Bend State Park I'm comin' soon!......Greendawg is nowhere in sight!....I'm sure he was droolin' cause Danica placed 8th in that borin' NASCAR stuff he loves so much...round and round and round they go........panfan, I know you're out there you big kitty kitty!....Still camped out at the stadium waitin' for ticket sales to begin?......And by the way, what a stadium that's gonna be!....Purple seats even on the visitor side!...I'll make sure to bring some green spray paint....:taunt:.......ccmom...well, she's still ignorin' me....G2, you stayin' sober these days?....Beast, where the hell are you? BW gonna sneak up on anyone next season?.....LHPfactory, you gonna coach again?....Big Blue Defensive End, what's new in politics?..Buy any new cars lately?:2thumbsup......farmersfan, you gonna pick on Big Blue anytime soon?....sville & hollywood, any more UFO sightings?.......I'm hoping them aliens show up in Burnet instead and work their magic there this time....ya'll have had your fun already!.......what the hell happened to BLEEDZGREEN?...did ya move back to Katy?....where's Bullaholic?....buff4ever, did you ever finish paintin' that buffalo?......PhilC, who are you really?....footballgal...are you really a girl? How's the RGV?......Go Bears!.......Saggy Aggie, have you gradumacated yet?...Dang boy, get to work!...you're slower than a.....tejastrue, so, you don't read my posts cause of the source huh?....that really hurt my feelin's ya know....sonbitch!:taunt:.......Go Texans!....wimbo, remember we met at that little steak house in Blanco (the name escapes me)...or was that not you?......looking4number8, are you still lookin'?.....Go Lions!.....I could go on and on amusin' myself on here but I best get to work!.....And speakin' of work, I just weaseled my way out of a trip to China....got the new young buck engineer to take my place...He's all excited and departs on Sunday!...I warned him to get a haircut before he goes. He's one of them long-haired musicians who plays bass in the band Fifty Dollar Dynasty (youtube them sometime).....Heck, that pretty boy is gonna get raped over there!....that is all....for now....just realized I've got over 2000 posts of nothingness.......

That gave me a headache!! :vrycnfsd::vrycnfsd:

FB-fanatic
02-27-2013, 12:09 AM

Speaking of Bend, I don't know what got me to snooping around last night about Bend.. and Lemon's Camp.. and Gorman's Falls.... Bear Camp. My dad used to take us every year to camp at Gorman's Falls. I learned to ride a bike there. We used to have free rein of the place; now a protected area. A litttle bit sad.

Cam
02-27-2013, 10:35 AM
That gave me a headache!! :vrycnfsd::vrycnfsd:

geez...there's that high heeled avatar again that always gets me riled up!.......please change it!.....:)

lostaussie
02-27-2013, 11:42 AM
In East Texas..............the crappie are getting very skeered:D Two brand new fillet knives in the back seat. It's almost time.

Cam
02-27-2013, 01:33 PM
My two oldest are currently in 8th and 6th

....ain't too late to move em' to Burnet!...:D

Cam
02-27-2013, 01:36 PM
In East Texas..............the crappie are getting very skeered:D Two brand new fillet knives in the back seat. It's almost time.

I will state the obvious: "You're scarin' the crap outta the crappie!"
I have never in my life been fishin' for crappie....always wanted to...Greendawg never invites....

Tejastrue
02-28-2013, 05:51 PM
Hey now Cam..this sob was just being leery and suspected my eyes would burn right out of their sockets if I had watched the video you had posted. I've seen your MO. :eek: Go Dawgs!

TarponFanInNorthTexas
02-28-2013, 05:59 PM
Testing new signature. Should get SOME of you riled up, but it's all in good fun. It's a clever play on words, but some might actually take it seriously. LMAO.