PDA

View Full Version : UNT football camp

Pick6
02-21-2013, 12:10 PM
does anyone have any info on UNT's football camp this saturday?? i am taking my neighbor and he said it's an invitation only camp and i'm wondering if i will be allowed to film him there??

Bassact
02-21-2013, 06:46 PM
does anyone have any info on UNT's football camp this saturday?? i am taking my neighbor and he said it's an invitation only camp and i'm wondering if i will be allowed to film him there??

Not sure about the filming but if its anything like UNT's camp last summer at the Palace in Austin it is invitation only to every kid they can get to answer the phone. By far the worste camp we ever went too. Way to many kids. Bet half of them didn't get a rep at all.
On the bright side McCarney is a good speaker and intertaining to listen too.

Rabid Cougar
02-22-2013, 10:04 AM
My source is unsure on what this camp is about. They don't have any 'ships to give for this class. Could be after walk-ons or starting early for next year. Filming at UNT camps is never a problem.

coachc45
02-22-2013, 10:54 AM
My source is unsure on what this camp is about. They don't have any 'ships to give for this class. Could be after walk-ons or starting early for next year. Filming at UNT camps is never a problem.

UNT is hosting there Jr. Day this weekend. It is for 2014 recruits and is invitation only. For kids on their 2014 radar.

hookandladder
02-22-2013, 10:55 AM
The summer mini camps is what we went to, the best ones to go to are the ones you get a personal invite to. If no invite , go to camps where you think your son might be able to play at. As far as a camp that you are wanting to improve his skills , go to the Air it out camp in the summer if he is a QB,RB or WR. Jr. days , there is no workout. The recruiting process is very tough, Good Luck.

Pick6
02-22-2013, 11:19 AM
Thank you