PDA

View Full Version : State Football Championships now available on DVD from UIL

Scoop27
02-20-2013, 11:51 PM
Don't know if yall knew this already but the state football championship games are now available on DVD on UIL website.

When I checked about three weeks ago, they didn't have them yet.
http://utdirect.utexas.edu/txshop/list.WBX?component=0&application_name=ILUILSTR&cat_seq_chosen=07&subcategory_seq_chosen=000

Manso/V8
02-21-2013, 10:13 PM
Does the DVD of the Stephenville game have a clip of the Yellowjacket player tapping the Ricebird player on the shoulder and pointing at the scoreboard?

refereedoc
02-21-2013, 11:11 PM
I hope so since it happened after the El Campo player hit him out of bounds and then stood over him and was talking trash when he was 28 down.

Ville-D
02-21-2013, 11:49 PM
Once a hater...

Manso/V8
02-22-2013, 12:53 AM
I hope so since it happened after the El Campo player hit him out of bounds and then stood over him and was talking trash when he was 28 down.

Oh man, that will make it even better.
Did the El Campo get flagged for the hit and/or the taunting?

Lion70
02-22-2013, 08:00 AM

I never understood this thinking you look really foolish lol. I wished I went to that game just too see that. Would have loved too see the Ville reaction.

DKfromDUB
02-22-2013, 09:02 AM
I never understood this thinking you look really foolish lol. I wished I went to that game just too see that. Would have loved too see the Ville reaction.

I was there on the Ville side and my reaction was the late hit should have been flagged and the Jacket player was just reminding the Ricebird that it is a team game and not about individual players and plays. :)

vtskneb
02-22-2013, 12:26 PM
Does the DVD of the Stephenville game have a clip of the Yellowjacket player tapping the Ricebird player on the shoulder and pointing at the scoreboard?

Nothing like a grown man obsessing over what someone elses kids are doing. Too bad your kids weren't good enough to get that tap on the shoulder.

Phil C
02-22-2013, 01:32 PM
Nothing like a grown man obsessing over what someone elses kids are doing. Too bad your kids weren't good enough to get that tap on the shoulder.

Or perhaps too good.

Manso/V8
02-22-2013, 07:02 PM

Why are you coming at me?
I just want to see that play, since it was the most talked about play after the DI final.

vtskneb
02-22-2013, 09:47 PM
Why are you coming at me?
I just want to see that play, since it was the most talked about play after the DI final.

You poor baby

Manso/V8
02-22-2013, 10:51 PM
You poor baby
Still mad that you didn't get to ride on the fire truck and ring the bell during the championship parade?

Tejastrue
02-22-2013, 10:58 PM
Still mad that you didn't get to ride on the fire truck and ring the bell during the championship parade?

:spitlol::spitlol: Now that is funny Manso.