PDA

View Full Version : 3Afan

Rabbit'93
11-29-2003, 01:14 PM
What was your take on the game?

cajun1
11-29-2003, 01:28 PM
On the Forney vs Gainsville game!
We talked about it all week at work and if I had alot of money I would of call a booky to place a bet, I just knew it would be a sure thing for yall. I know one thing I would not want to be in forney Monday at school "all players up-set".
You know if someone made a smart remark they would probable ripe their head off!

<small>[ November 29, 2003, 12:39 PM: Message edited by: cajun1 ]</small>

3afan
11-29-2003, 01:31 PM
gainesville defense was impressive ... hanie had no time to throw and too few open targets. and forney's pass protection was simply awful. i watched the ennis/HP game and HP's pass protection was the difference in that one. harrel & hanie were running all night, whereas stafford (sp?) had all sorts of time to rip apart ennis' defense.

gainesville's offense was ok - purvey is a talented runner. i thought they got lucky on several of the deep throws - but hey, luck counts.

last but not least, you cant turn the ball over deep in your own end and expect to win. the fumbles were the real killers.

but what a great run starting back in 2000 with the trip to the finals. its been fun to watch. now we'll wait & see what realignment does and take the next step. and thanks to FAS for sponsoring the football program GAME DAY inserts and the programs at the playoff games.