PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Football in the news again!!!!

Emerson1
02-19-2013, 05:27 PM
What a thug

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/johnny-manziel-taking-only-online-courses-only-campus-233900102--ncaaf.html

cougartino
02-19-2013, 05:46 PM
If it's not against any rules, I don't have a problem with it. Besides online college classes are the wave of the future. But I am getting tired of hearing about every time this guy takes a leak.

Saggy Aggie
02-19-2013, 05:46 PM
Not news at all.

stxfan
02-19-2013, 05:50 PM
[QUOTE=Emerson1;1738351]What a thug

A thug? Really?

Weebe
02-19-2013, 06:43 PM
Penis envy.

BaseballUmp
02-19-2013, 07:56 PM
Haha you people are ridiculous

Old Tiger
02-19-2013, 08:35 PM
Wow he should be fined!

sTxforlife
02-19-2013, 08:59 PM
What cracks me up is that people actually think that he could cheat on his tests in these classes. It doesn't work that way at A&M

Old Tiger
02-19-2013, 09:01 PM
What cracks me up is that people actually think that he could cheat on his tests in these classes. It doesn't work that way at A&M

True they have to say the honor code before every test. There is NO WAY anyone in college Station cheats!

coach
02-19-2013, 09:12 PM
True they have to say the honor code before every test. There is NO WAY anyone in college Station cheats!

The honor code says nothing about sharing!

bobcat4life
02-19-2013, 09:12 PM

With most online classes, you still have to go to a professor or to the testing lab so that the test can be admistered by a proctor. Its not much different than class where attendance isnt required, because most kids dont go anyways.

sTxforlife
02-19-2013, 09:27 PM
No. Actually the way it works is that with the classes have set dates and time for you to go take your test and in order to submit your test you have to show your ID card so they can validate that it is you. So it is almost impossible for you to cheat.

Rabid Cougar
02-20-2013, 02:07 PM
What a thug

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/johnny-manziel-taking-only-online-courses-only-campus-233900102--ncaaf.html

Really???? So every student that takes strictly online courses is a thug? Lots of thugs out there.

Saggy Aggie
02-20-2013, 02:23 PM
Really???? So every student that takes strictly online courses is a thug? Lots of thugs out there.

lol hook, line & sinker...

YTBulldogs
02-20-2013, 02:35 PM
***yawn***

Maroon87
02-20-2013, 02:54 PM
If it's not against any rules, I don't have a problem with it. Besides online college classes are the wave of the future. But I am getting tired of hearing about every time this guy takes a leak.

I know. We can only hope he never hooks up with Taylor Swift.

Maroon87
02-20-2013, 02:55 PM
lol hook, line & sinker...

Phil C couldn't have baited a hook any better than that...:2thumbsup

Phil C
02-20-2013, 03:07 PM
Phil C couldn't have baited a hook any better than that...:2thumbsup

Phil C doesn't do it on purpose though. :)

Eagle 1
02-20-2013, 07:01 PM
This is just another reason for the t-sips to hate the ags.
I love it.

Old Tiger
02-20-2013, 08:20 PM
This is just another reason for the t-sips to hate the ags.
I love it.

hate hate hate!

coach
02-20-2013, 09:16 PM
hate hate hate!

You can tell the "original" posters and "newbies" in this thread lol.

hookandladder
02-21-2013, 07:10 AM
Seems like he is just treating it like a business, just using A&M as a way to get to the money in his future. Does seem like he is missing out on the College life experience but hey to each his own, he will be a Millonaire soon enough so just using the name works for him. As long as he can win a NC next year, who really cares what he does in his personal life.

coach
02-21-2013, 08:14 AM
Seems like he is just treating it like a business, just using A&M as a way to get to the money in his future. Does seem like he is missing out on the College life experience but hey to each his own, he will be a Millonaire soon enough so just using the name works for him. As long as he can win a NC next year, who really cares what he does in his personal life.

Missing out on the college life? Seriously? Dude just won the Heisman, went to several pro games andmet several famous people. Yea he is really missing out....

Emerson1
02-21-2013, 08:47 AM

Not sitting in class for all day is hardly missing out on the college life. College life is partying and being irresponsible for 4 years. Pretty sure he has that down.

hookandladder
02-21-2013, 10:43 AM
Missing out on the college life? Seriously? Dude just won the Heisman, went to several pro games andmet several famous people. Yea he is really missing out....

Yes , those are normal college life for any student. That is what I am saying is not normal college life, he is not living the normal college life. He is special , so normal college life will noy happen for him. You have to love that kind of attention or it will get to you, just needs to keep his head on straight. He has a chance to do some things in college (Athletically) that has never been done, so he will not live a normal college life. I am sure he is ok wiith that, Good Luck to him.