PDA

View Full Version : China Spring

Bosqueville
02-18-2013, 09:25 AM
Well, we are making the move from Bosqueville to China Spring in the next couple of weeks and both of my sons will will be starting school there (the oldest enrolling after spring break.) The oldest will be a Freshman this fall. Hoping to get some info on summer workouts and offseason.

ronwx5x
02-18-2013, 09:49 AM
Well, we are making the move from Bosqueville to China Spring in the next couple of weeks and both of my sons will will be starting school there (the oldest enrolling after spring break.) The oldest will be a Freshman this fall. Hoping to get some info on summer workouts and offseason.

So you're moving to the other side of the airport? This must be a school district decision since it looks like less than 5 miles.

Bosqueville
02-18-2013, 01:41 PM
So you're moving to the other side of the airport? This must be a school district decision since it looks like less than 5 miles.

It's very much a school district decision. Much more to offer at China Spring plus BV is seeing kids leave in droves because of the small school politics.

lostaussie
02-18-2013, 02:12 PM
The more important question.........you gonna get to change your name:D

Bosqueville
02-18-2013, 02:22 PM
I guess I'll have to but do I lose my post count?

BwdLion73
02-18-2013, 05:19 PM
Just dont go 'Hollywood' on us and forget who you really support. :)

Rabid Cougar
02-18-2013, 06:29 PM

Welcome!
There is Cougar Course, an organized four days a week workout during the summer at the school... You will receive information through the athletic dept before summer...highly recommended. This is for incoming freshmen on up. There is a fee for this. There are various camps that take place in June/July for the younger ages. You will also receive information through the school on these.

Off season is going on right now. All football athletes are required to take part during athletics period. Basketball/baseball/track only athletes are not required to participate.
Of course there are the various private speed training camps also availible.

bp80884
02-18-2013, 07:48 PM
Welcome the The Spring!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FB-fanatic
02-18-2013, 09:17 PM
Good folks at China. Should be a good move.

I have a good friend who lives just across the river from BV. Kids are getting school age and he is looking to make the jump across the river. Maybe he can have your place!

Bosqueville
02-18-2013, 09:37 PM
Thanks for the info Rabid. We are anxious to get going!