PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Argyle

Was fun watching them beat Madison. Madison should have never jumped Kennedale and took second rank. Kennedale kept winning and deserved the 2 spot. From what I saw yesterday Argyle, Stephenville, Kennedale should move up. Herschi should also move up if you look at them closer.
Madison and silsbee should drop some. And Princeton should probably drop a couple spots even though they were not there. Stephenville beat them easily with half of the team.

The boys from Argyle can take some charges. They got a dang good coach

JBulldawg
02-17-2013, 12:05 PM
Was fun watching them beat Madison. Madison should have never jumped Kennedale and took second rank. Kennedale kept winning and deserved the 2 spot. From what I saw yesterday Argyle, Stephenville, Kennedale should move up. Herschi should also move up if you look at them closer.
Madison and silsbee should drop some. And Princeton should probably drop a couple spots even though they were not there. Stephenville beat them easily with half of the team.

Argyle beat Madisonville, not Dallas Madison. Madisonville is not even ranked.

Get your facts right.

Missed that. Thanks. Actually now that I think about it I just looked at dallas Madison the other day online they are huge. Guess I had a brain freeze.

BwdLion73
02-17-2013, 01:06 PM
Was fun watching them beat Madison.

Were you drinking when you watched that? :eek::D:D

I wish I would have a drink

regaleagle
02-17-2013, 07:19 PM
Believe me, if Argyle gets the CHANCE to play Madison in our rounds to the regional final, it will fall early. Argyle has the best chance out of any team in the state to knock them off, and it will be a TALL order this season, for sure. Argyle is not as good this season as previous ones, and Madison is great as usual. Last year when we won state, we got by them.....but that was a very good Argyle team with Sr. leadership. Madison will be the favorite to win Region 2 and go to Austin.

I got confused on Dallas Madison-Madisonville deal for a second but the rest was dead on. Stephenville #6 Herschi #8 Argyle #9 all moved up.

Silsbee and Princeton both dropped and are not top 10.

I got some more but I will get in trouble if I say it.

maestro
02-18-2013, 04:37 PM
I got confused on Dallas Madison-Madisonville deal for a second but the rest was dead on. Stephenville #6 Herschi #8 Argyle #9 all moved up.

Silsbee and Princeton both dropped and are not top 10.

I got some more but I will get in trouble if I say it.

Speaking of TAKING THE CHARGE......

In viewing numerous college and hs games this year, I will say that 80 percent of charges taken should be called blocking fouls.

I believe the taking the charge is the new version of flopping. Just because it was one heck of a collision does not make it a charge.

Then again....I have seen the ole " bull in the jewelry store" move which needs to be called.

My problem with some playoff match ups is they are decided by which coach won the flip on the referee chapter to use.

It should not be that way.