PDA

View Full Version : Prayers Please for Bryan Fire Department

OldBison75
02-16-2013, 09:58 AM
Please say a prayer for Bryan Fire Department today. A fire Lt. was killed this morning while fighting a fire in Bryan, Texas. Lt. Eric Wallace leaves behind a wife and five children. There are three other firefighters that are being treated for injuries at UTMB in Galveston. This group, the Bryan Fire Department is very special to me and my family as my brother-in-law was a member of that group until he passed from cancer. They are a fine group of people, not just firefighters. Remember them today and if you see a firefighter from your local area, tell them how much you appreciate them. Thanks.

Bug Truck
02-16-2013, 11:12 AM
Prayers said for the firefighter and his family, and to the other injured fireman for a full recovery.

YTBulldogs
02-18-2013, 05:04 PM
I just retired (Feb 1st) after 26 years as a paid FF/paramedic. Most in Victoria. Will remain a volunteer (here in Yoakum) and I will say a prayer for my fallen brother in Bryan.

God Speed to his Family and those of the community. Thanks for the kind words too OB75 in regards to FF'ers.

OldBison75
02-19-2013, 07:37 PM
YT,
I have been both a volunteer and paid firefighter since I was 16, so 40 years. I was with the State Fire Marshal for several years as an arson investigator and still teach at Fire School (26 years).
I have never met a firefighter that would not give his life for another. These men and women are true American Heroes. God Bless you for your service in this honorable profession.

bobcat1
02-19-2013, 09:17 PM
Prayers and condolences to all affected.

zebrablue2
02-19-2013, 09:25 PM
Prayers said and sent to all involved!