PDA

View Full Version : So, did Valentines Day work out for you?

Cam
02-15-2013, 03:16 PM
If all went as planned, a whole bunch of you fellas went to work this mornin' a little sore, maybe a hamstring issue, a pinched nerve in the neck, or even a slipped disc or two from tryin' to please the Mrs just a little too hard yesterday....some of ya'll probably even got an upset stomach from eatin' all the chocolates your lady brought home from work...which by the way, is the same candy her boss gave to her cause there's a good chance he's been tryin' to get in on that!!......I'm imagining G2 woke up in a ditch this mornin'....and Greendawg...well, I best not even speculate about what that boy got into!..And the boys from Liberty Hill (like panfan) didn't even celebrate Valentines...They're too busy already campin' out at that new fancy stadium and waitin for ticket sales to begin...To hell with the woman, I just want my Panthers!........I hope ya'll at least told her you loved her after the act and didn't roll over and fall asleep or go outside and try to pee on the cat and smoke a cig!....Shame on you if you did!....Cause let's face it, you can ask yourself, without woman, who am I?
And for you women. If ya'll didn't get no satisfaction from your man you could always try the boss man who gave you the box of chocolates. I'll bet he's worse! Or better yet, stop blaming your man for his shortcomings and shortcumings and try some kegel exercises or something......:taunt:.....I just can't take the pressure no longer dammit............

"without woman, who am I?" ----- a borrowed lyric from Japanese keyboardist/artist, Kitaro, with vocals by Yes' Jon Anderson.....that is all.....

lostaussie
02-15-2013, 05:15 PM
....some of ya'll probably even got an upset stomach from eatin' all the chocolates your lady brought home from work...which by the way, is the same candy her boss gave to her cause there's a good chance he's been tryin' to get in on that.....Well that made me laugh:D