PDA

View Full Version : Burnet vs Sinton

bc 76
12-01-2003, 07:39 AM
I was wondering what were the stats for this ballgame?

GreatBigBurnetFan
12-01-2003, 08:19 AM
Gee Wharton folks, still care huh?
Burnet, 483 yds total offense.
303 yds rushing.
Stephen, 3 tds passing.

Sinton, 285 yds total offense.
BTW, there were 2 tds called back by penalties
by Burnet.
Regards,
GreatBigBurnetFan

bc 76
12-01-2003, 08:54 AM
Hey its tough sitting at home,keep playing those turnovers in my head and just wondering if the halftime score would have been 24-17 what would had happen the second half,you know even when we were down 44-17 at half i knew we would at least score 40+pts on you guys, oh well im going up to san antonio this weekend to see my nephew play he plays for bay city they play calallan this weekend in the alamodome,good luck to you guys with the game with jasper have a safe trip up there and back.

poncho
12-01-2003, 09:03 AM
bc 76:
Hey its tough sitting at home,keep playing those turnovers in my head and just wondering if the halftime score would have been 24-17 what would had happen the second half,you know even when we were down 44-17 at half i knew we would at least score 40+pts on you guys, oh well im going up to san antonio this weekend to see my nephew play he plays for bay city they play calallan this weekend in the alamodome,good luck to you guys with the game with jasper have a safe trip up there and back.I have a good idea lets try to do it again next year!! Good luck to Wharton :cool: :D :D