PDA

View Full Version : 3A Ford tough player of the year

Bassact
02-11-2013, 12:44 AM
Congrats to Stephenville's Tyler Jones and to all the young men in attendance at the awards banquet.

Weebe
02-11-2013, 01:03 AM
Congrats to Jones. He is one hell of a player.

toddg
02-11-2013, 06:38 PM
congrats to jones. He is one hell of a player.

ditto!!!

bobcat1
02-11-2013, 08:04 PM
Congrats to Stephenville's Tyler Jones and to all the young men in attendance at the awards banquet.

Congrats to Jones. He is one hell of a player.

ditto!!!

I agree! Congrats!

FB-fanatic
02-11-2013, 08:30 PM
I agree! Congrats!
Was all pumped about going with my son and touring Jerry's World, and the cheerleaders, until I found out Juniors don't get to attend.

FB-fanatic
02-11-2013, 11:11 PM
Jones had a great year and good luck at Texas State!

bird_fan
02-12-2013, 09:25 AM
Double ditto
ditto!!!

Bassact
02-12-2013, 02:02 PM
Was all pumped about going with my son and touring Jerry's World, and the cheerleaders, until I found out Juniors don't get to attend.

Tell him to do it again next year.. It was good trip. Could live without the stadium tour, had the locker room setup nice for the boys - they got some pretty cool stuff - name plates on lockers and a cowboys jersey with their name number on it. Gave a way signed helmets at the end through a lottery pick. Only 2 cheerleaders were their, but that was more than enough to keep everyones attention.

BE PREPARED - ONLY 1 GUEST PER ATHLETE - This is something that should be addressed. Both parents should be allowed to attend. Other than that Ford did a great job setting it up and giving all the kids some extra love..