PDA

View Full Version : A question for the Stephenville Basketball fans?

Farmer Fran
02-09-2013, 11:47 AM
Coach Sigler (Silsbee BB Coach) was told last night by that the Whataburger tournament told him that the reason Silsbee is now playing Kennedale and not Stephenville was because Stephenville did not want to play Silsbee. He was told that the Stephenville coach asked the Whataburger folks for some info (scores, etc.) on Silsbee and after getting the info asked if they could play someone else.

After receiving this info from the Whataburger folks, Sigler called a couple of his coaching buddies, including the Kennedale coach, and asked what was up with Stephenville not wanting to play. The consensus was that Stephenville did not want to get exposed and the coach wanted his kids to enter the playoffs with confidence and not run the risk of a demoralizing loss.

Is this true??

If that is is the case, your coach should be ashamed.

Bosqueville
02-09-2013, 03:56 PM
Oh I'm sure you will hear the same from the Stephenville fans (eyes rolling).

Benchwarmer
02-09-2013, 03:57 PM
Until I hear this from the tournament director himself I don't believe that for one second. Maybe he/she will get on here and clarify.

Up until last night Coach Normand had been telling the boys all along we we're playing Silsbee until he got a text from the tournament that said we we're now playing Dunbar. If you know Coach Normand at all you wouldnt even have posted such a comment. He's not scared to play anyone, anywhere at anytime. I assure you because of the weak district we just played in he wanted a tough game.

On another note good luck to the Honeybees tonight playing #1 Fairfeild in Glen Rose. Next time you come to town come on by the school and visit with any of our coaches, I think you will find theres not a coach in the SISD scared to play anyone.

Farmer Fran
02-09-2013, 04:05 PM
Until I hear this from the tournament director himself I don't believe that for one second. Maybe he/she will get on here and clarify.

Up until last night Coach Normand had been telling the boys all along we we're playing Silsbee until he got a text from the tournament that said we we're now playing Dunbar. If you know Coach Normand at all you wouldnt even have posted such a comment. He's not scared to play anyone, anywhere at anytime. I assure you because of the weak district we just played in he wanted a tough game.

On another note good luck to the Honeybees tonight playing #1 Fairfeild in Glen Rose. Next time you come to town come on by the school and visit with any of our coaches, I think you will find theres not a coach in the SISD scared to play anyone.

Dont know him, Dont care to know him, all I am repeating is what I know..That is a fact.

Some of you Sville peeps are thinking you are gods gift to basketball, since you have tasted a little success since the 1st time ever.

I am calling it right now...Y'all will not even make it to the Reg 1 tournament

Believe Silsbee is not scared of Sville in any sport

Benchwarmer
02-09-2013, 04:15 PM
Dont know him, Dont care to know him, all I am repeating is what I know..That is a fact.

Some of you Sville peeps are thinking you are gods gift to basketball, since you have tasted a little success since the 1st time ever.

I am calling it right now...Y'all will not even make it to the Reg 1 tournament

Believe Silsbee is not scared of Sville in any sport

You know? So you heard this straight out of Coach Normands mouth? Laughable to say the least. Repeating 2nd hand gossip is not fact. Until you verify that you heard those exact words out of Coach Normands mouth your words and facts are meaningless.

I dont think you will see a gloating posts or predictions from me anywhere on this board. Now some of the other parents - agreed. Nor do I see any posts on this forum that ever said Stephenville believes Silsbee is scared to play them in any sport.

Have as good as day as you can in that bizzare little gossip world your living in. Iive heard the National Enquirer is starting a message board you should do well there.

mwrams
02-09-2013, 04:15 PM
Whew...did someone just dare to challenge the greatest school since sliced bread? LOL!!! When it comes to basketball they are the king!! Don't believe it... just ask em'

mwrams
02-09-2013, 04:17 PM
Whew...I think he came back and got ya on that one....

Farmer Fran
02-09-2013, 04:19 PM
Easy Benchwarmer!! I am just repeating what I am told..All I know is what the Silsbee coach has said and I would tend to believe a more established coach whose team is successful year in and year out.

If your scared say your scared...after all Yellow is part of y'alls teams colors.

Benchwarmer
02-09-2013, 04:26 PM
Easy Benchwarmer!! I am just repeating what I am told..All I know is what the Silsbee coach has said and I would tend to believe a more established coach whose team is successful year in and year out.

If your scared say your scared...after all Yellow is part of y'alls teams colors.

Again the key word is "repeating". You gonna believe what you want. Tell you what why dont you have your coach call ours and see if we cant set something up. I will check with Coach Normand here in a few days and see if he got the call.

Good luck to your team in the playoffs.

Farmer Fran
02-09-2013, 04:29 PM
Again the key word is "repeating". You gonna believe what you want. Tell you what why dont you have your coach call ours and see if we cant set something up. I will check with Coach Normand here in a few days and see if he got the call.

Good luck to your team in the playoffs.

They already had something set up, but the Yellowjackets backed out

JBulldawg
02-09-2013, 04:41 PM
I didn't even know Stephenville played basketball. When did they pick that sport up?

Farmer Fran
02-09-2013, 04:57 PM
I didn't even know Stephenville played basketball. When did they pick that sport up?

We had better not talk to much smack, after all Stephenville plays AAU basketball.:taunt:

vtskneb
02-09-2013, 05:31 PM
Farmer fan what is the number to your athletic office? As for the comment about Stephenville playing boys basketball, that is kinda funny.

Farmer Fran
02-09-2013, 05:40 PM
Farmer fan what is the number to your athletic office? As for the comment about Stephenville playing boys basketball, that is kinda funny.

Look it up in the Yellowpages :stirpot:

vtskneb
02-09-2013, 05:41 PM
http://shs.silsbeeisd.org/modules/cms/pages.phtml?pageid=155605&SID

10-4

Farmer Fran
02-09-2013, 05:53 PM
http://shs.silsbeeisd.org/modules/cms/pages.phtml?pageid=155605&SID

10-4

Cool!! Throw on your reporter hat and see if you can get a response from Coach Sigler.
Look vskbr549 or whatever your username is, all I was doing was asking a question.

Why dont you go ask your basketball coach "Why his team has such a fragile ego..After all the game does not mean anything, it is just a warmup game to get those yellowjackets ready for that long playoff run to Austin.. I am sure y'all already have your bags packed and reservations made

vtskneb
02-09-2013, 06:03 PM
Because your faceless baseless claims of running down a mans character is sad. You are fired up about another faceless poster and have turned to running down a mans name. You are the one with the burden of proof not me about what coach Normand did or didn't do. I made no such claim.

JBulldawg
02-09-2013, 06:04 PM
Wow, someone actually going to call a school to ask about something posted on a messageboard? I can't wait to hear about this.

Farmer Fran
02-09-2013, 06:11 PM
Because your faceless baseless claims of running down a mans character is sad. You are fired up about another faceless poster and have turned to running down a mans name. You are the one with the burden of proof not me about what coach Normand did or didn't do. I made no such claim.

All i did was ask a question, thinking maybe some yellowjacket fans might know the story. I am in in No way of running your coach's name down.. Lighten up Francis this is 3A basketball in Texas loaded with great teams, if it seems another team is running from another team, You will get called on it..
We are not a 1 sport town like Sville, we have tasted alot of success in all sports

vtskneb
02-09-2013, 06:21 PM
All i did was ask a question, thinking maybe some yellowjacket fans might know the story. I am in in No way of running your coach's name down.. Lighten up Francis this is 3A basketball in Texas loaded with great teams, if it seems another team is running from another team, You will get called on it..
We are not a 1 sport town like Sville, we have tasted alot of success in all sports

No one cares what town you are from or what you did in any sport. All of 3a ran from Stephenville in Febraury and that was verified from multiple sources. Your story says a coach doesn't have the guts to play another team. How would you describe that in relation to Normands character? Is that a character trait you look for in head coaches? Pretty sad one faceless poster from Stephenville would drive you to such depths.

Farmer Fran
02-09-2013, 06:32 PM
No one cares what town you are from or what you did in any sport. All of 3a ran from Stephenville in Febraury and that was verified from multiple sources. Your story says a coach doesn't have the guts to play another team. How would you describe that in relation to Normands character? Is that a character trait you look for in head coaches? Pretty sad one faceless poster from Stephenville would drive you to such depths.

Who would run from Stephenville in basketball?

You are twisting word my misguided friend. I never once called him any names in my original post or have I called him any names since.
Nobody from Stephenville drove me to any depths. Again!!! All I did was ask a question and some of you are so agast that someone would question Stephenville basketball, since y'all have had so much success in the sport.:crazy:

vtskneb
02-09-2013, 06:43 PM
Who would run from Stephenville in basketball?

You are twisting word my misguided friend. I never once called him any names in my original post or have I called him any names since.
Nobody from Stephenville drove me to any depths. Again!!! All I did was ask a question and some of you are so agast that someone would question Stephenville basketball, since y'all have had so much success in the sport.:crazy:
You are making comments from a thread started by Ville. I am using your words, not twisting. Football is what I was referring to about 3a not wanting to play Stephenville. You poor soul. This kind of stuff must help make you feel better about yourself.

BwdLion73
02-09-2013, 06:48 PM
We don't need no stinkin gun threads!:1popcorn:

Farmer Fran
02-09-2013, 06:53 PM
You are making comments from a thread started by Ville. I am using your words, not twisting. Football is what I was referring to about 3a not wanting to play Stephenville. You poor soul. This kind of stuff must help make you feel better about yourself.

Hmmm I just wonder if y'all made calls to any of the 2 top teams in 21 3A... I am sure they would have more than be willing to play the all mighty walk on water team known as Sville

Manso/V8
02-10-2013, 12:00 AM
True or not, I don't think this is a big deal.
If true, and the Stephenville coach didn't want to play Silsbee for some reason, then that is his choice, and I don't think it would call his character in to question.

Good football coaches usually have some strategy about the type of teams, and when they play them in football pre-district.

Tejastrue
02-10-2013, 01:37 AM
[QUOTE=Manso/V8;1737714]True or not, I don't think this is a big deal.
If true, and the Stephenville coach didn't want to play Silsbee for some reason, then that is his choice, and I don't think it would call his character in to question.

Good football coaches usually have some strategy about the type of teams, and when they play them in football pre-district.[/QUOTE

Hey Manso.. they are talking about basketball are they not?..please don't taint what remains of Texas 3A HS Football as we know it. :(

vtskneb
02-10-2013, 07:44 PM
True or not, I don't think this is a big deal.

Good football coaches usually have some strategy about the type of teams, and when they play them in football pre-district.

Yeah, they don't want to get their doors blown off.

Farmer Fran
02-10-2013, 08:12 PM
Yeah, they don't want to get their doors blown off.

:crazy:

Our boys and girls Freshman, JV and Varsity went undefeated in district.
Our girls varsity just blew out #1 Fairfield by 20 plus could have been 30 plus to take over number 1 spot. MADE THEM LOOK SILLY!!!
Our Varsity football demolished 3A like everyone said we wouldn't do. STATE CHAMPS FIRST YEAR!!!!

The current varsity boys will be competitive for this year and next year. Then I wouldn't look for much after that.

People like or dislike Stephenville because they are successful that's the bottom line. It's fun to hate I guess.

Farmer Fran
02-11-2013, 08:44 AM
Our boys and girls Freshman, JV and Varsity went undefeated in district.
Our girls varsity just blew out #1 Fairfield by 20 plus could have been 30 plus to take over number 1 spot. MADE THEM LOOK SILLY!!!
Our Varsity football demolished 3A like everyone said we wouldn't do. STATE CHAMPS FIRST YEAR!!!!

The current varsity boys will be competitive for this year and next year. Then I wouldn't look for much after that.

People like or dislike Stephenville because they are successful that's the bottom line. It's fun to hate I guess.

I don't hate Stephenville in fact, I lived in Sville for 3 yrs.
Loved going to the football games, some of the best best fans in the state.
Y'all just have a very high opinion of yourselves.

All I did was ask a question and all I get from Sville people is "How dare you"

Truth being told your little corner of the world is not a comepetitive basketball area.

vtskneb
02-11-2013, 09:41 AM

Truth being told your little corner of the world is not a comepetitive basketball area.

What corner of the world is that? You had a problem with one poster and their championing their team and decided to talk smack about the Coach because of 3rd or 4th hand information at best. How dare we stand up for a man who can not hide behind a screen name? You are the crazy and the best part is you think it is not you looking silly.

jason
02-11-2013, 09:55 AM
you all look like idiots in this thread

JBulldawg
02-11-2013, 09:56 AM
I haven't seen neither team play but I have spoken with folks who have seen both play. I can fully understand why Stephenville opted not to play Silsbee. You want to go into the playoffs with as much confidence as you can.

Farmer Fran
02-11-2013, 10:30 AM
What corner of the world is that? You had a problem with one poster and their championing their team and decided to talk smack about the Coach because of 3rd or 4th hand information at best. How dare we stand up for a man who can not hide behind a screen name? You are the crazy and the best part is you think it is not you looking silly.

What do you have to stand up for him for???
I never accused him of anything, Get a friggin grip!!!
All I did was ask a question?
Sorry dude it was not 3rd or 4th hand info, it is straight up truth.
I am more connected than you know and I will leave it at that.

Yes, it is very easy to hate Stephenville, with idiots like you running around.

Then why did the girls just beat the dog crap out of Fairfield?

Coach Normand said all week we were playing Silsbee. Then he said it changed and that was all we were told. I don't know why and don't care. I'm pretty sure Dunbar is winning there district? And aren't they 4A? Doesn't sound like that's trying to duck out of completion to me if that's true. We have beat Princeton and Kennedale both ranked above us in the top 6 in the State so I don't think he's to scared of silsbee. To be honest I think he's more concerned with the regional quarter 3 round match up against Wichita Falls Herschi. The regional semis will be easier on Stephenville. the showdown with either Wylie or Kennedale or Burke, Seminole or liberty hill in the regional final will be a great match up. I expect it will be Kennedale or Wylie but give the edge to Kennedale.

you all look like idiots in this thread

I agree

Farmer Fran
02-11-2013, 11:06 AM
Then why did the girls just beat the dog crap out of Fairfield?

It's girls..Who cares!!!

It's girls..Who cares!!!

A lot of people care it's a reflection of your overall program. So you say girls isn't just as important as boys? Sounds like you live in the dark ages. Fell sorry for your wife or girlfriend in her cave.

JBulldawg
02-11-2013, 11:19 AM
Coach Normand said all week we were playing Silsbee. Then he said it changed and that was all we were told. I don't know why and don't care. I'm pretty sure Dunbar is winning there district? And aren't they 4A? Doesn't sound like that's trying to duck out of completion to me if that's true. We have beat Princeton and Kennedale both ranked above us in the top 6 in the State so I don't think he's to scared of silsbee. To be honest I think he's more concerned with the regional quarter 3 round match up against Wichita Falls Herschi. The regional semis will be easier on Stephenville. the showdown with either Wylie or Kennedale or Burke, Seminole or liberty hill in the regional final will be a great match up. I expect it will be Kennedale or Wylie but give the edge to Kennedale.

Let's be real here. That district that Dunbar is in is not any good. I mean they did lose to Saginaw. If you look at Dunbar's schedule you will see that when they played any quality team, they lost, sometimes badly. Dunbar is not even ranked in 4A state polls. At least Silsbee is in top 10 of 3A state polls. I am just told that Silsbee would have been a tougher match up for Stephenville than Dunbar.

Farmer Fran
02-11-2013, 11:23 AM
A lot of people care it's a reflection of your overall program. So you say girls isn't just as important as boys? Sounds like you live in the dark ages. Fell sorry for your wife or girlfriend in her cave.

Yeah right!! Lets go take a look at that Sville website and see how many topics there are about girls athletics..

Farmer Fran
02-11-2013, 11:25 AM
Let's be real here. That district that Dunbar is in is not any good. I mean they did lose to Saginaw. If you look at Dunbar's schedule you will see that when they played any quality team, they lost, sometimes badly. Dunbar is not even ranked in 4A state polls. At least Silsbee is in top 10 of 3A state polls. I am just told that Silsbee would have been a tougher match up for Stephenville than Dunbar.

There is no convincing the Sville fans.
Dont you know, it is their world and they just let the rest of us share it with them.

44INAROW
02-11-2013, 12:58 PM
We don't need no stinkin gun threads!:1popcorn:

I nominate this as the Post of the Week :cheerl:

Smitty
02-11-2013, 02:46 PM

Maybe it was the Silsbee coach who backed out.....this thread was twisted from the beginning, lets twist it again!

Farmer Fran
02-11-2013, 02:56 PM
Maybe it was the Silsbee coach who backed out.....this thread was twisted from the beginning, lets twist it again!

Nope, Silsbee did not backout, they were all set to play Sville. There are much tougher teams in Silsbee's district than Stephenville

Hendo
02-11-2013, 05:18 PM
Coach Sigler (Silsbee BB Coach) was told last night by that the Whataburger tournament told him that the reason Silsbee is now playing Kennedale and not Stephenville was because Stephenville did not want to play Silsbee. He was told that the Stephenville coach asked the Whataburger folks for some info (scores, etc.) on Silsbee and after getting the info asked if they could play someone else.

After receiving this info from the Whataburger folks, Sigler called a couple of his coaching buddies, including the Kennedale coach, and asked what was up with Stephenville not wanting to play. The consensus was that Stephenville did not want to get exposed and the coach wanted his kids to enter the playoffs with confidence and not run the risk of a demoralizing loss.

Is this true??

If that is is the case, your coach should be ashamed.

You keep stating that "you just asked a question" but you also keep stating that "this is not second hand info, it is indeed the truth". So, why the question?

Johnny Utah
02-11-2013, 06:33 PM
You keep stating that "you just asked a question" but you also keep stating that "this is not second hand info, it is indeed the truth". So, why the question?

I think he is just trying to stir the pot. The Ville coach is Class all the way. Silsbee too. Good luck to both and all in the playoffs.

Farmer Fran
02-11-2013, 07:13 PM
OK then.

It is true, so why would he back out?

Is that better?

Smitty
02-11-2013, 07:25 PM
Nope, Silsbee did not backout, they were all set to play Sville. There are much tougher teams in Silsbee's district than Stephenville

Stephenville was all set to play Silsbee........I say it was the Silsbee coach who backed out.

OK then.

Is that better?

It was a scheduling issue.

Johnny Utah
02-11-2013, 08:10 PM
It was a scheduling issue.

Silsbee coach has to be at fault! I am connected ! I know and you don't! Playoffs can't start until Silsbee says they backed out on a warmup game w another 3a school! It matters!! Ha ha!! Goodness what a useless thread Farmer!

WOS 14
Hardin Jefferson 15
So wrong again Fran

ethsfbnut
02-12-2013, 09:31 AM

Pretty good. But not up to politic (sorry) post yet.

Farmer Fran
02-12-2013, 09:55 AM
WOS 14
Hardin Jefferson 15
So wrong again Fran

You have been stuck in 4A to long if you do not know who Hardin Jefferson is.

Let me introduce them
3 State Championships
7 Regional Championships
14 Area Championships
18 Bi-District Championships
25 District Championships

Let me just say that HJ would win your weak district as well as Silsbee and WOS would be in the mix as well.
Sville might sniff 3rd place

Rankings mean nothing!!!

You have been stuck in 4A to long if you do not know who Hardin Jefferson is.

Let me introduce them
3 State Championships
7 Regional Championships
14 Area Championships
18 Bi-District Championships
25 District Championships

Let me just say that HJ would win your weak district as well as Silsbee and WOS would be in the mix as well.
Sville might sniff 3rd place

Rankings mean nothing!!!

We are not number 1 in district . Number 1 in the STATE.

Farmer Fran
02-12-2013, 10:46 AM
We are not number 1 in district sweetie pie. Number 1 in the STATE.

Stephenville boys are #1 in state??

What glue have you been siffing??

bearbear78
02-12-2013, 11:54 AM
We are not number 1 in district . Number 1 in the STATE.
Recent head injury???

Farmer Fran
02-12-2013, 12:01 PM
Recent head injury???

Either that or huffing spray paint

bearbear78
02-12-2013, 12:26 PM
Either that or huffing spray paint

SVille is okay, it's just some of their " supporters" that get on my nerves. Coming from 4a where you weren't great ( last SC in the 90s) and start demanding everyone recognize you as the best there is , was, and ever will be. Go back where you SHOULD be and dominate and we will talk. Until then ease up on demanding everyone worship the ville, ain't gonna happen.. Be thankful you didn't meet the rattlers or buckeyes... I'm referring to your program btw, not just one sport... Far as basketball goes, no chance for Ville ... Isn't happening... Now let the games begin. SOMEONE FAILED TO WORSHIP THE VILLE..----> ME

jason
02-12-2013, 12:36 PM
Go back where you SHOULD be
what does that mean? they were below the cut off at last realignment therefore they should be in 3a

Stephenville boys are #1 in state??

What glue have you been siffing??

No the Men are 7th. What are your boys?

SVille is okay, it's just some of their " supporters" that get on my nerves. Coming from 4a where you weren't great ( last SC in the 90s) and start demanding everyone recognize you as the best there is , was, and ever will be. Go back where you SHOULD be and dominate and we will talk. Until then ease up on demanding everyone worship the ville, ain't gonna happen.. Be thankful you didn't meet the rattlers or buckeyes... I'm referring to your program btw, not just one sport... Far as basketball goes, no chance for Ville ... Isn't happening... Now let the games begin. SOMEONE FAILED TO WORSHIP THE VILLE..----> ME

Don't think for a Second that Gilmer wanted to get embarrassed by the Ville. Navasota would have been a good game I agree. No one is demanding you worship anyone. Just get used to Stephenville Name it will come up more than you would like to hear. Good or bad whatever. It's funny how the East Texas towns get beat down during basketball season. At least Navasota can do both. Gilmer sucks in basketball.

Gilmer had 162 yards in the state championship game and 3 lousy points. We could do that blindfolded with 1 arm tied behind our back. Don't tell me Gilmer is better than Stephenville you look like a fool.

Farmer Fran
02-12-2013, 01:05 PM
Don't think for a Second that Gilmer wanted to get embarrassed by the Ville. Navasota would have been a good game I agree. No one is demanding you worship anyone. Just get used to Stephenville Name it will come up more than you would like to hear. Good or bad whatever. It's funny how the East Texas towns get beat down during basketball season. At least Navasota can do both. Gilmer sucks in basketball.

Get real!!! Stephenville basketball would not survive in the East and Southeast TX basketball districts.
As far as football goes we know that Sville is a good program.

bearbear78
02-12-2013, 01:05 PM
Gilmer had 162 yards in the state championship game and 3 lousy points. We could do that blindfolded with 1 arm tied behind our back. Don't tell me Gilmer is better than Stephenville you look like a fool.

Lol... It's funny when a guy that doesn't know 1 from 7 calls others a fool...

bearbear78
02-12-2013, 01:09 PM
Get real!!! Stephenville basketball would not survive in the East and Southeast TX basketball districts.
As far as football goes we know that Sville is a good program.
Agree with this post 100%.... Yes they are GOOD... Some of there fans think the rest should just stop playing because they win a SC... Their not among the high school football dynasty elites as they expect to be recognized ... Can they be? Remains to be seen, but that'll be a long time from now ..IMO.... Are others allowed to have those Ville? Opinions? Lol

Farmer Fran
02-12-2013, 01:12 PM
No the Men are 7th. What are your boys?

Silsbee is #8. (Boys)

Like I said earlier rankings mean nothing

Lol... It's funny when a guy that doesn't know 1 from 7 calls others a fool...

We have both
Girls 1
Boys 7

Next

bearbear78
02-12-2013, 02:52 PM
We have both
Girls 1
Boys 7

Next

Yeah, seems maybe you got them confused

Yeah, seems maybe you got them confused

No just threw it out. My son plays I'm pretty sure I know they are 7. And I'm not going to disrespect anyone or the team again today. Lol
Hey in Stephenville we know we have always not been a basketball school. And in a few years it will be the same. We don't think we are a basketball school. Believe me we know

JBulldawg
02-12-2013, 03:31 PM
No just threw it out. My son plays I'm pretty sure I know they are 7. And I'm not going to disrespect anyone or the team again today. Lol
Hey in Stephenville we know we have always not been a basketball school. And in a few years it will be the same. We don't think we are a basketball school. Believe me we know

Then that way of thinking helps us outsiders have more of an understanding as to why Stephenville "ducked" Silsbee in the warm up game.:)

Coondog
02-12-2013, 04:07 PM
why would we duck silsbee and then play a better team in dunbar? Tom Rodgers was redoing the games
last friday because he had a few teams back out and that 's why some of the games got changed up. if anyone is suggesting ANYTHING else they don't know what they are talking about.

Farmer Fran
02-12-2013, 05:29 PM
why would we duck silsbee and then play a better team in dunbar? Tom Rodgers was redoing the games
last friday because he had a few teams back out and that 's why some of the games got changed up. if anyone is suggesting ANYTHING else they don't know what they are talking about.

Sorry, but Dunbar is not better than Silsbee.:wave:

Hendo
02-12-2013, 06:10 PM
OK then.

Is that better?

Yes, much better.

I heard for a fact that the Silsbee coach backed out.
Why would he do that?

Farmer Fran
02-12-2013, 08:28 PM
Yes, much better.

I heard for a fact that the Silsbee coach backed out.
Why would he do that?

I guess the word Stephenville scared them out of their Nike's.:ack!:

I have another question Sville.

What are y'all gonna do when you run into a good basketball team in the playoffs? Refuse to play or request another team to play?

jason
02-13-2013, 09:20 AM
I guess the word Stephenville scared them out of their Nike's.:ack!:

I have another question Sville.

What are y'all gonna do when you run into a good basketball team in the playoffs? Refuse to play or request another team to play?

the obvious answer to that question is hidden answer C: Pay off the refs!!!

Coondog
02-13-2013, 09:36 AM
just for fun we will use Kennadale for the measuring stick. we had 3 practices after football was over and we beat them by 17. Silsbee your up

just for fun we will use Kennadale for the measuring stick. we had 3 practices after football was over and we beat them by 17. Silsbee your up

Herschi blew out burkburnette 108-80 round 3 is going to be a rough one. Stephenville will have to play great D and keep its best on the floor to win. If we sub 9 or 10 we will get blown out

Farmer Fran
02-13-2013, 10:37 AM
Herschi blew out burkburnette 108-80 round 3 is going to be a rough one. Stephenville will have to play great D and keep its best on the floor to win. If we sub 9 or 10 we will get blown out

Counting your chickens before they hatch. Don't you have to win round 2 before you get to round 3, or did the other team forfeit, because they were playing Gods team "Stephenville"?

Coondog
02-13-2013, 11:08 AM
Farmer i'm not sure what your deal is but it sounds like to me that you are the one one hear talking crap about how great your team is. tell your coach to call our coach and schedule us next year. oh we also need a football game to fill our schedule. put up or SHUT UP! i would love to get to see ya'll line up against us in football. after the game you would be just like all the others very quite

Farmer Fran
02-13-2013, 12:17 PM
[QUOTE=Coondog;1738011]Farmer i'm not sure what your deal is but it sounds like to me that you are the one one hear talking crap about how great your team is. tell your coach to call our coach and schedule us next year. oh we also need a football game to fill our schedule. put up or SHUT UP! i would love to get to see ya'll line up against us in football. after the game you would be just like all the others very quite[/QUY]

Jeez!! You Sville people are funny, always trying to turn it around to football.
This is not about football..I repeat this is not about football!!!
Since my question never did get answered, I have one more.

Is Jake & Dorthy's still open? Love their breakfast!!!!

refereedoc
02-13-2013, 01:26 PM
[QUOTE=Coondog;1738011]Farmer i'm not sure what your deal is but it sounds like to me that you are the one one hear talking crap about how great your team is. tell your coach to call our coach and schedule us next year. oh we also need a football game to fill our schedule. put up or SHUT UP! i would love to get to see ya'll line up against us in football. after the game you would be just like all the others very quite[/QUY]

Jeez!! You Sville people are funny, always trying to turn it around to football.
This is not about football..I repeat this is not about football!!!
Since my question never did get answered, I have one more.

Is Jake & Dorthy's still open? Love their breakfast!!!!
If you enjoy a super size order of cigarette smoke with those eggs then yes it is still open.

Farmer Fran
02-13-2013, 01:32 PM
[QUOTE=Farmer Fran;1738021]
If you enjoy a super size order of cigarette smoke with those eggs then yes it is still open.

That is why I preferred the Rainbow over Jake & Dorothy's..To much smoke!!

Counting your chickens before they hatch. Don't you have to win round 2 before you get to round 3, or did the other team forfeit, because they were playing Gods team "Stephenville"?

Not worried about round 2 or 4. 3 is the hill we need to climb.

Whew...did someone just dare to challenge the greatest school since sliced bread? LOL!!! When it comes to basketball they are the king!! Don't believe it... just ask em'

You girls days are over. See how they do against someone with a winning record.
Boys not far behind them.

Farmer Fran
02-13-2013, 02:44 PM
Not worried about round 2 or 4. 3 is the hill we need to climb.

:crazy:

Stephenville 88
Mexia 62 @ waco Robinson
6 players in double figures tonight.

Coondog
02-16-2013, 11:31 PM
Farmer Fran you really had us going with that Silsibee stuff. I left at half and kennadale was running all over them and well you already know what we did to Kennadale.

Ville-D
02-16-2013, 11:47 PM
Brad Keith ‏@ETSports

Final: #Stephenville 76, #Dunbar 68 12th straight w for no. 7 jackets #etplayoffs

Farmer Fran you really had us going with that Silsibee stuff. I left at half and kennadale was running all over them and well you already know what we did to Kennadale.

Agreed

Ville-D
02-17-2013, 01:00 AM

Final Kennedale 87 - Silsbee 84

Farmer Fran
02-17-2013, 10:52 AM
Final Kennedale 87 - Silsbee 84

Silsbee had three starters foul out.

Does not matter it was just a warmup game, we will see once the playoffs start rolling..
Good luck to you guys in region 1

Silsbee had three starters foul out.

Does not matter it was just a warmup game, we will see once the playoffs start rolling..
Good luck to you guys in region 1

Silsbee was very small but quick. Didn't have much depth on the bench. But was a good team for what they had to work with. They were a good team and have a chance to win area game. Will go out in quarters to Yates. I would almost rather have been second seed in that district. We run into same problem with Hershci in Quarters. But at least we have a decent chance in that game.

silsbee is #8. (boys)

like i said earlier rankings mean nothing

lost

You girls days are over. See how they do against someone with a winning record.
Boys not far behind them.

Told you both boys and girls HISTORY
Get a real competitive schedule next year. I guess you still got softball.