PDA

View Full Version : Finally, I can take my wife camping!

Cam
02-08-2013, 03:26 PM
Now that the "STRAP & CRAP" is available, she won't have to worry about the struggle of "going" in the woods!.....As for my personal use, ain't gonna happen. But I do like the accessory part. Cept for the dog thing. If I forget to unleash the dog and I squat to crap with a dog standin' next to me I'd imagine I'd get a good ass lickin'..........:ack!:
Greendawg, you got yours yet?.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf2OwIcgEDw

that gal needs to appear on Shark Tank!

Phantom Stang
02-08-2013, 04:28 PM
Did some research, and found out that this chick works for a footwear company.
Looks like she might be hoping that people will poop on their shoes while trying to use this gizmo, and have to buy new ones.:evillol:

BwdLion73
02-08-2013, 04:39 PM
I was thinking what else it could be used for in the woods!

Weebe
02-08-2013, 05:25 PM
I want those 2 minutes 40 seconds of my life back.

bobcat1
02-08-2013, 06:31 PM
I want those 2 minutes 40 seconds of my life back.

:spitlol: Me too.

Tejastrue
02-09-2013, 02:35 AM
Considering the source...I chose not to cllick on the link.:D

LionFan72
02-09-2013, 10:56 AM
City slickers!!!

defense51
02-09-2013, 03:21 PM
:thmbdwn::thmbdwn:

greendawg84
02-10-2013, 02:26 PM
Now that the "STRAP & CRAP" is available, she won't have to worry about the struggle of "going" in the woods!.....As for my personal use, ain't gonna happen. But I do like the accessory part. Cept for the dog thing. If I forget to unleash the dog and I squat to crap with a dog standin' next to me I'd imagine I'd get a good ass lickin'..........:ack!:
Greendawg, you got yours yet?.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf2OwIcgEDw

that gal needs to appear on Shark Tank!

Uhmmmm , nope have not made that purchase yet . But , what I do want to see is CAM bring that thing into the house and show his wife , now that my friends will be some good watching. Lets not forget that there is a patent pending so don't go trying to rip off her idea...... :ack!:

Looks more like something panfan would be interested , you know how the Hill folks are. :wave: