PDA

View Full Version : Duke Fans Taunt Player

Phil C
02-08-2013, 11:53 AM
All Duke fans should be ashamed of this.

http://www.yardbarker.com/all_sports/articles/msn/nc_state_tyler_lewis_grandmother_just_died_so_duke _fans_chant_hows_your_grandma/12867799

Saggy Aggie
02-08-2013, 01:50 PM
All Duke fans should be ashamed of this.

http://www.yardbarker.com/all_sports/articles/msn/nc_state_tyler_lewis_grandmother_just_died_so_duke _fans_chant_hows_your_grandma/12867799

smh. I dont want to live on this planet anymore.

Cam
02-08-2013, 03:17 PM
Let's face it....alot of people are stupid and worse....this reminded me of the time I confronted 3 young fellas (they were about 19) at a mall. I was around 28 at the time. One of the three young men was mimicking a young man walking in front of them. The young man was walking with a severe limp. It was obvious he had some sort of crippling disease. These 3 fellas thought it was funny to try and mimick his walk. So I got pissed and called them out. We exchanged a few unmentionable words. I walked away. They followed me for quite some time then they disappeared. I kept looking for some sort of security but never found any. I left the mall expecting to see them waiting for me in the dark parking lot. I was scared as hell to be honest. They were nowhere in sight. Bunch of idiotic sons bitches just like them Duke fans!

1st and goal
02-08-2013, 04:14 PM
Let's face it....alot of people are stupid and worse....this reminded me of the time I confronted 3 young fellas (they were about 19) at a mall. I was around 28 at the time. One of the three young men was mimicking a young man walking in front of them. The young man was walking with a severe limp. It was obvious he had some sort of crippling disease. These 3 fellas thought it was funny to try and mimick his walk. So I got pissed and called them out. We exchanged a few unmentionable words. I walked away. They followed me for quite some time then they disappeared. I kept looking for some sort of security but never found any. I left the mall expecting to see them waiting for me in the dark parking lot. I was scared as hell to be honest. They were nowhere in sight. Bunch of idiotic sons bitches just like them Duke fans!

Where was your gun? :)

Phantom Stang
02-08-2013, 04:59 PM
There's one or two a-holes in every crowd, but a crowd full of them is pathetic.

bobcat1
02-08-2013, 06:28 PM
I like taunting but this was classless at best.