PDA

View Full Version : Political Threads

ethsfbnut
02-08-2013, 09:24 AM
Guessing they`re gone again. Enjoyed the debate and opinions. I need a diversion from sports occasionally and these provided that.

Bullaholic
02-08-2013, 10:24 AM
Guessing they`re gone again. Enjoyed the debate and opinions. I need a diversion from sports occasionally and these provided that.

Americans do need to debate the serious issues facing our country in any venue---the key word being "debate". However, bashing each other over the head repeatedly suggests that the old definition of "insanity" might apply---doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result. America must come together now, not in sentiment, but in honest concern and meaningful , effective action for all of us. Let us be moved to give serious consideration to do what is best for America---and I mean all of us--- first, and individual or political agenda second.

I did not post to any of the political threads and it is my hope that this post does not ignite more contentious, acrimonious debate because I have been on here long enough to know that will be met by the mods with swift action.

God Bless America and all who love it....

ethsfbnut
02-08-2013, 11:21 AM
Americans do need to debate the serious issues facing our country in any venue---the key word being "debate". However, bashing each other over the head repeatedly suggests that the old definition of "insanity" might apply---doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result. America must come together now, not in sentiment, but in honest concern and meaningful , effective action for all of us. Let us be moved to give serious consideration to do what is best for America---and I mean all of us--- first, and individual or political agenda second.

I did not post to any of the political threads and it is my hope that this post does not ignite more contentious, acrimonious debate because I have been on here long enough to know that will be met by the mods with swift action.

God Bless America and all who love it....

Bull, good post.

Phil C
02-08-2013, 12:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDSN1F72QU4