PDA

View Full Version : Wimberley- Football Players- Make College Commitments

Gone Fishing
02-05-2013, 08:56 PM
Two Wimberley football players will sign tomorrow to play football.

Reed Jones has committed and will sign a NLI with Harding University Wed morning. Reed was an All District Safety on the 2011 State Championship team and was an All District QB and All District Safety on this years Area Finalist team. Jones was recruited as a Safety for NCAA D-2 Harding University who lead the nation in defense this past year.

Colby Kelly has committed to the University of Mary Hardin - Baylor. Colby was an all district FB and DE on the 2011 Championship team and was an all district RB and DE on this years Area Finalist team. Kelly is recruited as a FB at UMHB

I wish both of these players the best of luck at the next level.

ogg
02-05-2013, 09:17 PM
Two Wimberley football players will sign tomorrow to play football.

Reed Jones has committed and will sign a NLI with Harding University Wed morning. Reed was an All District Safety on the 2011 State Championship team and was an All District QB and All District Safety on this years Area Finalist team. Jones was recruited as a Safety for NCAA D-2 Harding University who lead the nation in defense this past year.

Colby Kelly has committed to the University of Mary Hardin - Baylor. Colby was an all district FB and DE on the 2011 Championship team and was an all district RB and DE on this years Area Finalist team. Kelly is recruited as a FB at UMHB

I wish both of these players the best of luck at the next level.

Alden Mann?

BigGreen61
02-06-2013, 12:40 AM
two wimberley football players will sign tomorrow to play football.

Reed jones has committed and will sign a nli with harding university wed morning. Reed was an all district safety on the 2011 state championship team and was an all district qb and all district safety on this years area finalist team. Jones was recruited as a safety for ncaa d-2 harding university who lead the nation in defense this past year.

Colby kelly has committed to the university of mary hardin - baylor. Colby was an all district fb and de on the 2011 championship team and was an all district rb and de on this years area finalist team. Kelly is recruited as a fb at umhb

i wish both of these players the best of luck at the next level.

good lucky from cuero:)

Gone Fishing
02-06-2013, 02:37 PM
Alden Mann?

Heard he was taking a visit to Kansas Wesleyan this weekend.

Gone Fishing
02-06-2013, 02:38 PM
Alden Mann?

Heard he was taking a visit to Kansas Wesleyan this weekend.

Mojo84
02-07-2013, 09:58 PM
Congrats to Jones and Kelly. Wish them the best and it doesn't hurt my feelings to see them move on.

jackofalltrades
09-02-2013, 09:31 AM
Alden Mann?

Wayland Baptist University