PDA

View Full Version : Stephenville vs Wichita Falls Hirschi basketball

This will be a good Regional Quarter Final game to follow. The winner advances though the regional Semi finals pretty easy.

Other likely regional Quarter final games include Wylie and Seminole. And Kennedale and either Burke or Liberty Hill winner. That regional Semi final is much tougher.

The winners meet in the regional Finals.

Haven't got to look at the other side of the bracket at how it plays out yet.

ahs_indian_fan
02-05-2013, 10:12 AM
This will be a good Regional Quarter Final game to follow. The winner advances though the regional Semi finals pretty easy.

Other likely regional Quarter final games include Wylie and Seminole. And Kennedale and either Burke or Liberty Hill winner. That regional Semi final is much tougher.

The winners meet in the regional Finals.

Haven't got to look at the other side of the bracket at how it plays out yet.

Glad you have it all worked out for us.

Glad you have it all worked out for us.

Trust me I would like nothing more than to see the third place team from district 7 or the runner up from 8 beat the winner of district 5 Herschi in round 2.
The runner up 7 will meet Kennedale 2 round so it's rough either way for Alvarado or Glen Rose. We would rather play one of you that Herschi obviously.

Anyone seen Madison play there line up is like Yates on paper. HUGE

CP3Dad
02-05-2013, 02:06 PM
[QUOTE=Ville;1737189]This will be a good Regional Quarter Final game to follow. The winner advances though the regional Semi finals pretty easy.

Agreed...should be a good matchup...Maybe at Graham or Jacksboro?

regaleagle
02-05-2013, 08:27 PM
Madison is a perennial contender in Region 2. The Region 2 winner has to go thru either Madison, Wilmer Hutchins, or Argyle. Usually, it's one of these 3. Princeton should be very competitive this season. I don't look for Argyle to be able to beat Madison this year. We barely got by Carrollton Ranchview the other night....but they ain't no slouch in roundball, either. I don't see any team east of the Metroplex winning Region 2 this season. That's the way it's been for a long time in Region 2....just too many good teams in 3A around the Metroplex. Don't worry....whoever it is in Region 2 that represents this season(Madison) will be a very tough out. I'm saying it will be Yates vs Madison for the State Championship game in Austin. Of course, all it takes is an upset along the way to knock a favorite out. Argyle's methodical approach on offense, and its good defense could cause problems for high-scoring teams.