PDA

View Full Version : Lampasas AD/HC Resigns

SHSBulldog00
02-02-2013, 10:40 AM
Thanks for the heads up Chuck.

For the second time in less than a year, Lampasas is searching for a new football coach.

Jimmy Randolph announced Thursday he will resign as the Badgers athletic director and head football coach, citing family reasons.

http://kdhnews.com/kdhpressbox/lampasas-football-coach-randolph-resigns/article_2a39bc40-6c9a-11e2-96a4-001a4bcf6878.html

NastySlot
02-02-2013, 11:33 PM
The badgers have some young talent coming up.

cookiemonster
02-03-2013, 03:36 PM
The badgers have some young talent coming up.

The badgers struggled at all levels!! Jimmy is a great guy and I hope this was his own decision.

lv2937
02-04-2013, 03:57 PM
The badgers struggled at all levels!! Jimmy is a great guy and I hope this was his own decision.he is a good coach
I think the problem is with the kids
I have seen them yellimg at the coaches
They are real bad about it in basketball
They have been doing it for years

dog40
02-04-2013, 10:16 PM
Kind of surprised by this! Administration passed over some good coaches who interviewed to stay in house and give Coach Randolph a chance. Now, back to square one.

LHPfactory
02-05-2013, 03:29 PM
he is a good coach
I think the problem is with the kids
I have seen them yellimg at the coaches
They are real bad about it in basketball
They have been doing it for years

Im not sure what level this is at, but the 8th grade LB boys seemed to be good kids, from what ive seen in various sports so far.

I also heard that Lampasas is about to get SKP ( Speed Killz Period). This is a good training program for all types of sports for both boys and girls. We have it in LH and kids from all over Austin attend it. Kids from all over the state come to the Camp Extremes that the owner does in the summer. If the kids out there take advantage of this it will help their programs.

NastySlot
02-05-2013, 10:40 PM
Im not sure what level this is at, but the 8th grade LB boys seemed to be good kids, from what ive seen in various sports so far.

I also heard that Lampasas is about to get SKP ( Speed Killz Period). This is a good training program for all types of sports for both boys and girls. We have it in LH and kids from all over Austin attend it. Kids from all over the state come to the Camp Extremes that the owner does in the summer. If the kids out there take advantage of this it will help their programs.

I saw that eighth grade group play there is talent there.

Johnny Utah
02-07-2013, 01:31 PM
I know the head boys basketball coach, doubtful his kids yell at him. JMO.

lv2937
02-07-2013, 06:47 PM
They was doing it tuesday nite

LHPfactory
02-13-2013, 09:26 AM
Any news on who is putting in for the LB position?

cookiemonster
02-14-2013, 12:57 PM
Any news on who is putting in for the LB position?

What is the latest on the Lampasas job?