PDA

View Full Version : Where's xhardinhornet?

big69
09-15-2003, 01:37 PM
Guess that Splendora win over Hardin shut him up real quick! Don't brag about your team unless you know they are going to win!

the-O-fence
09-15-2003, 02:29 PM
We might miss him for a while but please dont encourage him to come back, if he did come back we would just wish he would disappear again.

trojandad
09-15-2003, 02:31 PM
Guys, I think that hornetplaya is him. He keeps the same hours as him, slang is there. He says he's X's brother but I wouldn't bet my mortgage on it. :D :D :D

hardinplaya
09-15-2003, 11:00 PM
Very good TrojanMan. You must be doing some research on it, or did I make it that obvious? Although my brother does use my screen name as well, I have posted a few on this name too. See me brother lives with me so I figured I could make it look like it was him. You are on top of your game Sir. Now, as for supporting Hardin, I will no longer due to several reasons, and I will not go into detail. I will only post messages to either encourage all teams in these two districts, or communicate with others, as well as you TrojanMan, and RBarker about how your teams are doing? I am a fan of Highschool Football, and no longer shall I promote or down any specific team. Once again, good job TrojanMan on defying my identity.

Quick Question for you: How do you feel like your Trojans chances are against Dibol?

hardinplaya
09-16-2003, 03:24 AM
Oh, and by the way.....Is your house new? LoL