PDA

View Full Version : If you fellas want more action from your lady,

Cam
02-01-2013, 10:35 AM
do less housework!......According to this study: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/01/31/husbands-housework-sex/1880719/

Dammit!....that's it!...I'm done vacuumin', moppin', doin' dishes, and cleanin' toilets!....and all this time I thought I was doin' the right thing!.......:foul:

Maybe just maybe, ccmom will find this thread just a tad more interesting....but probly not, she probly already knew about this study and still slave drives her man so she don't have to do it!...uhh, house chores that is.......:eek:

pero chato
02-01-2013, 10:41 AM
Challenge accepted.

Farmersfan
02-01-2013, 11:09 AM
I'm think this survey is a bit ridiculous. Isn't it more likely that the men who hold to more traditional opinions about housework also hold to more traditional opinions about a woman's responsibilities about sex? And more progressive men who agree to take on more housework also are more likely to understand a sexual encounter is more of a two way decision rather than simply.... "Uggggg, you service mongo now woman!"

regaleagle
02-02-2013, 01:04 AM
I'd beg to differ on who is really servicing whom, FF. Women are by their very nature recievers...they can't help it. Men by their very nature are givers. If this were not the case, our society and the relationship between the male species and the female species would not exist. So "Mongo" may think he's being serviced, but in actuality he is the one doing the servicing. And he prefers it that way, most of the time. We're talking basics here, naturally. That's why it's almost inherent that most women are better at accepting things(gifts, help, money, situations) and men are not. But this is a whole different enchalada of a thread to discuss, lol. Of course, this is only my opinion, and I'm not Sigmund Freud.

Aesculus gilmus
02-02-2013, 09:43 AM
I'd beg to differ on who is really servicing whom, FF. Women are by their very nature recievers...they can't help it. Men by their very nature are givers. If this were not the case, our society and the relationship between the male species and the female species would not exist. So "Mongo" may think he's being serviced, but in actuality he is the one doing the servicing. And he prefers it that way, most of the time. We're talking basics here, naturally. That's why it's almost inherent that most women are better at accepting things(gifts, help, money, situations) and men are not. But this is a whole different enchalada of a thread to discuss, lol. Of course, this is only my opinion, and I'm not Sigmund Freud.

I thought of Mitt Romney's "takers" train of thought when I read this. It might have been a good idea to prevent women from voting if he had ever really wanted to be elected (and one of his sons said right after the election that he really didn't want to be President anyhow).