PDA

View Full Version : Desperate need for prayers!!!!!

SHSBulldog00
01-29-2013, 11:32 PM
PLEASE STOP what you are doing for a moment and pray for a Sweeny girl who was in a bad accident today. She can't be life flighted due to wind so they are transferring her to Galveston UTMB. It is really bad and urgent that we pray for Gods healing. And to be with her family and friends right now. Her name is Megan Berry. I have heard a few details but do not feel comfortable posting them here. Let's just say everyone needs to ask for prayers on any media you are using. Thank You

defense51
01-29-2013, 11:55 PM
Prayers sent for Megan

SHSBulldog00
01-30-2013, 11:54 AM
Update on Megan

I was told the car flipped several times and she was thrown 250 FT from the car.

She had surgery last night to fix all the internal and external bleeding. She received 7 pints of blood and a body holds only 8. She had her hip put back in place and test ran on her brain. She doesn't have any brain damage. Thank you Jesus! She's still on a breathing tube and is heavily sedated. She has stitches in her head. She has lots of fractured ribs and they did take her spleen...they still need to work on a shattered knee and broke arm and shoulder. Her eyes are black and blue and her head is very swollen! Keep praying please!! Thanks!

YTBulldogs
01-30-2013, 12:35 PM
Prayers sent from Yoakum and GOD SPEED to Megan and her family.

bobcat1
01-30-2013, 01:23 PM
Praying right now for a full recovery. Praying for guidance for the surgeons and doctors.

Update on Megan

I was told the car flipped several times and she was thrown 250 FT from the car.

She had surgery last night to fix all the internal and external bleeding. She received 7 pints of blood and a body holds only 8. She had her hip put back in place and test ran on her brain. She doesn't have any brain damage. Thank you Jesus! She's still on a breathing tube and is heavily sedated. She has stitches in her head. She has lots of fractured ribs and they did take her spleen...they still need to work on a shattered knee and broke arm and shoulder. Her eyes are black and blue and her head is very swollen! Keep praying please!! Thanks!

Prayers from my home and our town. God can work miracles I have seen it twice personally in my family. I will continue to pray for Megan. Her family needs support and God can and will heal her. I hope kids will be more safe and this had nothing to do with texting and driving. It seems to be so dangerous and our kids really need to be more aware of the dangers. Again Prayers from Stephenville and my family.

Bug Truck
01-30-2013, 04:53 PM
Prayers sent from Glen Rose.

Any news on Megan? Hope she is doing better. Praying for her and her family.

SHSBulldog00
01-30-2013, 11:03 PM
The latest I have heard

Megan just came out of surgery an hour ago to repair her fractured arm (she had pins put in to stabilize it). Due to the amount of pain medication and sedation, she is on the breathing machine and they are hoping to take her off on Friday. Please keep her in your prayers...they are really working!

A blood drive for both the community and students will be at the high school. The community has to donate in the coaches office, due to security reasons and the staff and students will donate in the conference room. Both locations are this Friday from 8:30 to 5.

bobcat1
01-30-2013, 11:28 PM
The latest I have heard

Megan just came out of surgery an hour ago to repair her fractured arm (she had pins put in to stabilize it). Due to the amount of pain medication and sedation, she is on the breathing machine and they are hoping to take her off on Friday. Please keep her in your prayers...they are really working!

A blood drive for both the community and students will be at the high school. The community has to donate in the coaches office, due to security reasons and the staff and students will donate in the conference room. Both locations are this Friday from 8:30 to 5.
Keep us posted. Still praying.

'Necks 2013-14
01-31-2013, 12:15 AM
Praying hard and often for Megan! GOD IS with her for sure.

SHSBulldog00
01-31-2013, 01:15 PM
Thank you for all the prayers and support. I know that Megan and her family are great full. Please keep them coming.

Latest Update on Megan

Her shoulder surgery yesterday went well and they are hoping to take her off the breathing machine Friday. She is trying to breath a little more on her own.

Bullaholic
01-31-2013, 01:21 PM
Prayers and thoughts of comfort from Bull Country for a full, swift, and least amount of pain recovery for this young lady...

Macarthur
01-31-2013, 01:24 PM
I'm glad she is doing 'better' and hope she heals well.

I hope this doesn't come across as a weird comment/question but did you get permission to post all of this information?

zebrablue2
02-01-2013, 08:54 AM
Prayers said and sent!!!