PDA

View Full Version : Not sports but question for Bellvile folks

Scoop27
01-28-2013, 10:47 PM
My wife and I are celebrating our 15th Wedding Anniversary on Thursday.
We were told that the Lil Red Barn in Bellville has great steaks and food.
Any feedback from any Bellville folks who have eaten there before will be appreciated
Thanks

Manso/V8
01-29-2013, 02:13 AM
I ate there when it first opened and wasn't real impressed.
It was probably opening weekend problems.
Others have told me that they have had good meals there.
Alot of people speak highly of Yani's in the strip center on 36 as you come in to town from Sealy.

XMan
01-29-2013, 06:58 AM
Eat at Poffenbergers on the corner of 36 and 159, nobody beats their meat!

pancho villa
01-29-2013, 09:23 AM
Be careful when eating in Bellville. every woman there dips copehagen and will spit in your food (or eye) if provoked.

speedbump
01-29-2013, 06:55 PM
My wife and I are celebrating our 15th Wedding Anniversary on Thursday.
We were told that the Lil Red Barn in Bellville has great steaks and food.
Any feedback from any Bellville folks who have eaten there before will be appreciated
Thanks

Forget Bellville. Take her to Rudi Lechners. She might even start talking to you again.

http://www.rudilechners.com/restaurant.htm

http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/8/115460/restaurant/Westchase/Rudi-Lechners-Houston

XMan
01-29-2013, 07:13 PM
Pancho hates on the Ville cause Knight Field doesnt have dirt on the infield, thus less dirt for him to water.

1st and goal
01-29-2013, 08:55 PM
Pancho hates on the Ville cause Knight Field doesnt have dirt on the infield, thus less dirt for him to water.

I think secretly they make Pancho water the dirt in the spring because he just stands around anyway. He can even eat a torta while he waters.

pancho villa
01-30-2013, 09:04 AM
These Bellville women and I were drinking Lonestar and dippin snuff one night, when they challenged me to a goat rope’n contest. Well before I knew what happened they had me tied up and were trying to have their way with me. Well somehow I escaped (whew) because I just could not take having all them toothless women trying to kiss and lick all over me. I guess it could have been worse I could have been in Ingleside.

1st and goal
01-30-2013, 09:33 AM
Pancho, I almost had that happen to me only the women had teeth. I was skeeered.

este manana, juevos con choriso y papas.

pancho villa
01-30-2013, 09:38 AM
I'm glad you came out of it ok!

paseo en el barco con mujeres gorda!