PDA

View Full Version : Beagle Puppies

Old Tiger
01-26-2013, 03:31 AM
Anyone know of a breeder near San Marcos/Austin area? Looking to get a female beagle puppy.

ronwx5x
01-26-2013, 07:56 AM
Anyone know of a breeder near San Marcos/Austin area? Looking to get a female beagle puppy.

You can record the howling and set it up as audio for your sig!

tigerball4life
01-26-2013, 08:11 AM
the Kubena's out of Dimebox Tx. are quality breeders, might be a little farther than you want to drive but they are not and "puppy mill" they breed them and Australian shepards for the love of it. I have gotten 4 from them and recommended 5 others that are 100% satisfied

bobcat1
01-26-2013, 09:00 AM
You can record the howling and set it up as audio for your sig!

LOL That's the truth. I owned one but not for long.

Old Tiger
01-26-2013, 09:11 AM
the Kubena's out of Dimebox Tx. are quality breeders, might be a little farther than you want to drive but they are not and "puppy mill" they breed them and Australian shepards for the love of it. I have gotten 4 from them and recommended 5 others that are 100% satisfied

Well I'm from Rockdale so it wouldn't be nothing to go to Dime Box....The real question is do they live in Old Dime Box or new?

ronwx5x
01-26-2013, 09:18 AM
LOL That's the truth. I owned one but not for long.

The family behind me owns one and they leave it outside year round. I almost hate to go in back because it is always either howling or crying. Admitedly I sometimes howl in return which just causes more howling!

Old Tiger
01-26-2013, 09:28 AM
The family behind me owns one and they leave it outside year round. I almost hate to go in back because it is always either howling or crying. Admitedly I sometimes howl in return which just causes more howling!They just wanna play with you! lol