PDA

View Full Version : Blake Shelton slams traditonal country old time music

Scoop27
01-25-2013, 11:52 AM
http://www.savingcountrymusic.com/blake-shelton-calls-classic-country-fans-old-farts-jackasses

defense51
01-25-2013, 07:51 PM
Blake is one of the most poorly spoken jackasses ever in country music. It would behoove him to think before he speaks!

Tejastrue
01-26-2013, 03:11 AM
What a jerk! He has let his 15 minutes of fame go to his little head! It is because of the success of the people he chastises, that he has had the success and career he is enjoying today.,,,not to mention..he's best known for being married to Miranda Lambert.

Old Tiger
01-27-2013, 05:32 PM
If you don't respect those who paved the way for you to make a living doing then you don't respect the genre.

waterboy
02-25-2013, 09:13 AM
If you don't respect those who paved the way for you to make a living doing then you don't respect the genre.

I agree. I can't believe he can't see how his predecessors paved the path for his success. It's not like he invented a genre of his own, nor is he special in any way. He's just another egotistical, self-absorbed jackass if you ask me. I never thought his music was true country anyway.

Phil C
02-25-2013, 09:30 AM
Talk about biting the hand that feeds you. That is like these multimillion dollar NFL and other pro athletes knocking the athletes of yesterday that paved the way for them to be very rich.

Scoop27
02-25-2013, 05:36 PM
He won't be around in 10 years and people will forget him.
He can't touch the like of Merle, Gene, Buck, Charley, Waylon, Moe to name a few